Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
CWC Events
Topic Started: November 28 2010, 03:13 AM (12,543 Views)
Darkstdragon

great turnout again, the events are really picking up from what i can see :dance4:

game 1: (darkstdragons team vs dark fussions team) 1-1 !run
game 2: 2-0?? (i had to leave at the end of second and that was the score when i left)
game 3: 5-2

unfortunately zezima was in w52 at the same time so some people were there too but overall gg's and thanks again for coming :cheer2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

event was good again, took a while for people to show up but they did come eventually

game 1: 6-2
game 2: 2-2
game 3: 2-2

i also gave out some implings and butterflies afterward too so dont leave so quickly next time :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

games were ok this week except for all the pidding...couldnt get the flag to save my life

game 1: 1-1
game 2: 2-1
game 3: 5-4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

great turnout and fun games this week, we had a lot of people show up before the event even started. im loving how its getting better and better each week !run

game 1: 1-1
game 2: 3-0
gam3 3: 3-3 (was close even until the last minute)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

Nasirtajik
February 24 2011, 10:27 PM
Anyone know who did the scores? Let me know since I'd like to have them for something.
i got one during game 2 and one during game 3 !dancepanaa
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

games were great again this week, still lacking people to step up and be captains though

game 1: 0-0
game 2: 3-2 (was another very close game, he was putting the flag in to tie as the game ended >.< )
game 3: 7-3
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

was a fun week again guys, unfortunately there was some confusion after game 1 but most people stuck around for another 2 games.

game 1: 3-1
game 2: ?????? (wasnt in it and there was some confusion)
game 3: 1-1 (again it was a game that wasnt decided until the last minute)
game 4: 6-4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

decent event this week again guys. takes a while for people to show up but i hope that changes. not many people utilizing the vent either

game 1: 5-0
game 2: 4-3
game 3: 2-1
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

great event again guys, all the games were decided by 1 point. cant wait till next week !run

game 1: 3-2
game 2: 4-3
game 3: 6-5
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

was fun, by the 3rd game most people had already left but it was ok.

game 1: 5-2
game 2: 7-3
game 3: 4-1 (was just a funny game with everyone on zam using profound)

FROM HERE ON PROFOUND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED AT EVENTS!!!
I know a lot of people have been upset that it was still allowed but it is just too overpowered. I plan on doing different events during the coming months and i just dont want to deal with people using profound.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: