Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
final suggestions
Topic Started: August 23 2010, 08:53 PM (2,429 Views)
Lemon

Songs
August 24 2010, 12:05 PM
The whole idea was to give her as much feedback as we could because thats what she asked for so i am.
In the thread on rs forums i have included all the nitty gritty bits people have said to add and agree with. Although i have taken out all the things that were debatable.
I'm confused, is this the list you're going to talk to the jmod about or is this what's getting posted on rs forums? Or both? Cause you need to approach both differently imo. And you just added the overload thing in there cause that's your personal opinion, i didn't see an overwhelming response to your seperate thread so i wouldn't just throw stuff in this one for the sake of it.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lemon

Well more than likely they only want to talk to us so the rest of their lil tourny thing goes smoothly. The best you will get from talking to her will be 'I'll pass that onto the development team' and then it gets brushed to the side since it would only benefit a small group of people. There is a lot of stuff i do not agree on, like i told you in pm, i woulda done things diff but i cba typing essays back and foward all day, so gl with the talk. If it's possible i would like to attend and either contribute or just listen.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: