Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
final suggestions
Topic Started: August 23 2010, 08:53 PM (2,436 Views)
bat
Member Avatar
sup

the only things that need to be done is the cc thing for wars and chanin s**t back like safin flag on rocks

stop comin up with all these new f**king ideas
Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bat
Member Avatar
sup

Darkstdragon
August 24 2010, 03:44 AM
DRAG
August 24 2010, 03:28 AM
neat how people who play castle wars the least have the strongest opinions on what they think jagex cares about

ppl who actually 5v5/10v10 a lot don't have any complaints, so quit wasting your time
these updates arent just for the cwc you know...
hes right tho ever since all these new f**king mods and s**t all u lot have been doin is throwin around ur power trying to get all this s**t done that more than half of us dnt rly want done and just turnin cwc f**kin sad

ya i know double post
Posted Image

Posted Image

bat
Member Avatar
sup

Totti
August 26 2010, 04:12 AM
bat
August 26 2010, 03:52 AM
Darkstdragon
August 24 2010, 03:44 AM
DRAG
August 24 2010, 03:28 AM
neat how people who play castle wars the least have the strongest opinions on what they think jagex cares about

ppl who actually 5v5/10v10 a lot don't have any complaints, so quit wasting your time
these updates arent just for the cwc you know...
hes right tho ever since all these new f**king mods and s**t all u lot have been doin is throwin around ur power trying to get all this s**t done that more than half of us dnt rly want done and just turnin cwc f**kin sad

ya i know double post
marco said it nicer tho !turtle
idk how to be nice =[
Posted Image

Posted Image

bat
Member Avatar
sup

can i ask who represented cwc at the meeting bs

my guess is u, starry and songs which imo aint right and im not just saying that to be a c**t
Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: