Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
final suggestions
Topic Started: August 23 2010, 08:53 PM (2,794 Views)
Songs
Member Avatar
Leader

radar731
August 23 2010, 11:06 PM
Pretty good but im a little mad that you added in some things without even putting them into the polls.

Quote:

The ability to wear helmets and have cape bonuses if you have completed a certain amount of games.

I really dont see the point of that, and think you should have at least asked us before you added it in.
Sorry i added that in because someone suggested it and i knew id be going through it all again thats why, no one seemed to disagree with him either so.. yea

My TS: ts.firesongs.co.uk:9170
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/F1R3S0NG5

Posted Image
Here for BurstNet High Quality Server Services
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KevinTz
Member Avatar
;D

radar731
August 23 2010, 11:06 PM
Pretty good but im a little mad that you added in some things without even putting them into the polls.

Quote:

The ability to wear helmets and have cape bonuses if you have completed a certain amount of games.

I really dont see the point of that, and think you should have at least asked us before you added it in.
helmets and capes allowed as long as the original blue\red cape and hood overrides the graphic?
Posted Image x14
Posted Image

Loon Ruler56

Adding more information to the on screen display inside castle wars such as, who has each flag as present instead of just "Taken" <--- I don't like that one bit... that only makes it even more harder for scorers to score...

If possible, have the explosive potion as a left click option on tunnels, provided we have one (explosive potion has priority over a pickaxe).
yuh I alaways mine it..

Loon Ruler56

kurama 89
August 23 2010, 11:01 PM
Make the flag safe on rocks again. By having it not safe on rocks you ruined a valuble scoring way of scoring.
i disagree its made it possible to score on the rocks now rather then just dieing and having it safe to the def ,makes it alot easier on def to defend i like the idea the defence needs to actually work to bring a flag back to there own base
Def dosen't need it easier. As is defence is already stacked very hard with barrage like never splashing and being able to hit 50s with it using overloads, staves, and steam necklace... it is a whole lot harder to score as is than a few yrs ago even if the flag still safed on the stones.

TinyYoshi
Member Avatar

Looks good I guess, although the rules screen really isn't neccessary imo. Rules such as mage caps and use of armor were never a problem
Dream big. Chase your dreams. Never give up on them.

minerman1123
Member Avatar

no prayer alter thing every mage is gonna reck scorers more than they do already..
Posted Image

i_own_u_4ev
Member Avatar
Women are like parking spaces, All the good ones are already taken

no, that opens up dh and s**t like that, you really overpower def then.

I am going to fix some typos that are bothering me also.
Edited by i_own_u_4ev, August 23 2010, 11:52 PM.
**,**
noobs
. ., , .

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ i own u 4ev Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Spoiler: click to toggle

imm scared
Member Avatar

i want gnome copters back :(
Posted Image

Loon Ruler56

i_own_u_4ev
August 23 2010, 11:49 PM

no, that opens up dh and s**t like that, you really overpower def then.
^

i_own_u_4ev
Member Avatar
Women are like parking spaces, All the good ones are already taken

Also, I believe that you should tag along the issues with PID and Themeworld stacking, and say up front you don't expect any updates involving those.

**,**
noobs
. ., , .

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ i own u 4ev Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: