Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
CWC's Improvements to Castle Wars
Topic Started: August 21 2010, 12:44 AM (3,318 Views)
imm scared
Member Avatar

afghan tank
August 22 2010, 12:24 PM
i have sent a bug abuse report to jagex about being able to delete the flag, because i havnt seen anyone figure that one out since the first day of the new cw update. however i the other day in 166 random noobs learned it from cwc members and now they delete teh flag in 166 all the time.

so could you please tell them about that aswel....

if you don't know what im talking about thats good
oh why oh why, your killing me
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

imm scared
Member Avatar

might adding things in that take skills to complete, me and teale was talking about it ages ago, would be cool if cw had some sort of agility obstacles, but the clan chat idea is pretty good, the clan leader should have the option at the start of a game to have brews on, catapults etc, maybe something like no mage in certain games or an option to change the time from 20 mins to 10 and get 1 ticket instead, idk, maybe pid for cws could be changed to something like whoever goes into waiting room first gets # 1, 2nd person # 2 etc
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

imm scared
Member Avatar

glitches arent that much of a problem, cw is a lot less glitchy then it used to be & the glitches in it today dont make much of a difference to the game play, there will always be glitches in any sort of game, one of the reasons i played rs was to glitch cw, with a new update id probably start playing rs again
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: