Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
CWC's Improvements to Castle Wars
Topic Started: August 21 2010, 12:44 AM (3,248 Views)
TinyYoshi
Member Avatar

H dot Shine
August 23 2010, 04:41 PM
Kev i n
August 23 2010, 03:46 PM
radar731
August 23 2010, 01:53 AM
honestly i think adding stuff like this is changing too much. to me the most important thing to make sure gets done is the clan chat system. Fixing some other things are secondary. We cant overwhelm them with like 30 ideas, because lets be honest, rs is much bigger than just cw. If we keep showing them things that we think are problems they will just be like "well no matter what we do these people will never be satisfied, so why bother when we can make other updates that would benefit many more people".

In my opinion we should mainly focus on getting the clan chat system put into place, and some other small changes
We shouldn't ask for a lot right away. Pretty sure everyone would be satisfied with cc vs cc. Imo, we don't even need the clan wars/duel arena screen with all the rules and stuff. We can already control that (mage caps, profound, etc), no point in over complicating it. It could be similar to stealing creations cc vs cc

Most of those things aren't important or worth mentioning anyway. The only other update that comes to mind is color coding cades and adding a counter maybe
Dream big. Chase your dreams. Never give up on them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: