Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
CWC's Improvements to Castle Wars
Topic Started: August 21 2010, 12:44 AM (3,177 Views)
radar731
Member Avatar
l0l

honestly i think adding stuff like this is changing too much. to me the most important thing to make sure gets done is the clan chat system. Fixing some other things are secondary. We cant overwhelm them with like 30 ideas, because lets be honest, rs is much bigger than just cw. If we keep showing them things that we think are problems they will just be like "well no matter what we do these people will never be satisfied, so why bother when we can make other updates that would benefit many more people".

In my opinion we should mainly focus on getting the clan chat system put into place, and some other small changes
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

radar731
Member Avatar
l0l

as i said before i think you should only show her like 4-5 suggestions that you feel are most important..so these are the 4 that i would choose

1. Clan chat system
2. Color-coded cades
3. Flag safing on rocks
4. Collapsible tunnels

could also choose the ghost barricades thing, but getting rid of that might mean getting rid of one of the ways to go against pid cading. I honestly dont think we should tell them about pid problems, because that affects all of runescape, not just cw. that would be way too big of an update and tbh we dont have the status to ask for an update like that. we are a cw community, so we should stick to cw updates. anyways those are the 4 i think are most important, the others we can deal with.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: