Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
CWC's Improvements to Castle Wars
Topic Started: August 21 2010, 12:44 AM (3,193 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Kev i n
August 23 2010, 03:46 PM
radar731
August 23 2010, 01:53 AM
honestly i think adding stuff like this is changing too much. to me the most important thing to make sure gets done is the clan chat system. Fixing some other things are secondary. We cant overwhelm them with like 30 ideas, because lets be honest, rs is much bigger than just cw. If we keep showing them things that we think are problems they will just be like "well no matter what we do these people will never be satisfied, so why bother when we can make other updates that would benefit many more people".

In my opinion we should mainly focus on getting the clan chat system put into place, and some other small changes
Goto Top

Spm7
Member Avatar
( _) ... ( _)>⌐■-■ ... (⌐■_■)

Don't think everyone should get too caught up with these ideas because I'm willing to bet Jagex is listening to us to prevent anymore crashing from their tourney and either way they'll do nothing but that's what I see coming
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Songs
Member Avatar
Leader

ballista/catapult rules for on or off

sorry just writing notes for later

My TS: ts.firesongs.co.uk:9170
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/F1R3S0NG5

Posted Image
Here for BurstNet High Quality Server Services
Offline Profile Goto Top

TinyYoshi
Member Avatar

H dot Shine
August 23 2010, 04:41 PM
Kev i n
August 23 2010, 03:46 PM
radar731
August 23 2010, 01:53 AM
honestly i think adding stuff like this is changing too much. to me the most important thing to make sure gets done is the clan chat system. Fixing some other things are secondary. We cant overwhelm them with like 30 ideas, because lets be honest, rs is much bigger than just cw. If we keep showing them things that we think are problems they will just be like "well no matter what we do these people will never be satisfied, so why bother when we can make other updates that would benefit many more people".

In my opinion we should mainly focus on getting the clan chat system put into place, and some other small changes
We shouldn't ask for a lot right away. Pretty sure everyone would be satisfied with cc vs cc. Imo, we don't even need the clan wars/duel arena screen with all the rules and stuff. We can already control that (mage caps, profound, etc), no point in over complicating it. It could be similar to stealing creations cc vs cc

Most of those things aren't important or worth mentioning anyway. The only other update that comes to mind is color coding cades and adding a counter maybe
Dream big. Chase your dreams. Never give up on them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Flare Star
Member Avatar
John Cena

please dont suggest these ones...

Making the flags safe on the rocks again so you dont have to make it all the way back to your own base.
Becoming unfrozen when climbing/descending one of the ladders from the ground floor to the underground (4 ladders).
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Loon Ruler56

Lemon
August 23 2010, 04:40 PM
radar731
August 23 2010, 04:31 PM
as i said before i think you should only show her like 4-5 suggestions that you feel are most important..so these are the 4 that i would choose

1. Clan chat system
2. Color-coded cades
3. Flag safing on rocks
4. Collapsible tunnels

could also choose the ghost barricades thing, but getting rid of that might mean getting rid of one of the ways to go against pid cading. I honestly dont think we should tell them about pid problems, because that affects all of runescape, not just cw. that would be way too big of an update and tbh we dont have the status to ask for an update like that. we are a cw community, so we should stick to cw updates. anyways those are the 4 i think are most important, the others we can deal with.
Indeed
Ya, except I would swap 2 and 3, really want safing on rocks back >.>
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Here's a suggestion: if want to clear a tunnel and you have potion in your inventory it will use the potion as you click on the rocks, the same way as if you were having a pickaxe. If you have both a pot and a pick the pot will have priority and will be used first.
Goto Top

Stephen
Member Avatar
_

Nasir
August 23 2010, 07:53 PM
Here's a suggestion: if want to clear a tunnel and you have potion in your inventory it will use the potion as you click on the rocks, the same way as if you were having a pickaxe. If you have both a pot and a pick the pot will have priority and will be used first.
I like that
I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

i_own_u_4ev
Member Avatar
Women are like parking spaces, All the good ones are already taken

actually, that is a good idea nasir
**,**
noobs
. ., , .

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ i own u 4ev Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Songs
Member Avatar
Leader

thanks for all the ideas but im afraid i have to close this and post them all on rs forums.

My TS: ts.firesongs.co.uk:9170
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/F1R3S0NG5

Posted Image
Here for BurstNet High Quality Server Services
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: