Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
CWC's Improvements to Castle Wars
Topic Started: August 21 2010, 12:44 AM (3,276 Views)
Pushbar2open

Make the tap in the supply room bigger i have like been down there for 10mins trying to click that thing fs
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

minerman1123
Member Avatar

dont do unfrozen when ladder thats a huge tactic now
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

imm scared
Member Avatar

afghan tank
August 22 2010, 12:24 PM
i have sent a bug abuse report to jagex about being able to delete the flag, because i havnt seen anyone figure that one out since the first day of the new cw update. however i the other day in 166 random noobs learned it from cwc members and now they delete teh flag in 166 all the time.

so could you please tell them about that aswel....

if you don't know what im talking about thats good
oh why oh why, your killing me
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kev i n

radar731
August 23 2010, 01:53 AM
honestly i think adding stuff like this is changing too much. to me the most important thing to make sure gets done is the clan chat system. Fixing some other things are secondary. We cant overwhelm them with like 30 ideas, because lets be honest, rs is much bigger than just cw. If we keep showing them things that we think are problems they will just be like "well no matter what we do these people will never be satisfied, so why bother when we can make other updates that would benefit many more people".

In my opinion we should mainly focus on getting the clan chat system put into place, and some other small changes
Offline Profile Goto Top

imm scared
Member Avatar

might adding things in that take skills to complete, me and teale was talking about it ages ago, would be cool if cw had some sort of agility obstacles, but the clan chat idea is pretty good, the clan leader should have the option at the start of a game to have brews on, catapults etc, maybe something like no mage in certain games or an option to change the time from 20 mins to 10 and get 1 ticket instead, idk, maybe pid for cws could be changed to something like whoever goes into waiting room first gets # 1, 2nd person # 2 etc
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Starrychelx
Member Avatar
Berry

Yeah I agree, we heavily want the clan chat system.

But if they could also do small things, like fix glitches, and perhaps color coded cades it would be nice.

As for things like New maps, I'd love to see what it'd be like, but I don't think jagex would put that much attention to castle wars. It still doesn't hurt to try, but we need to let them know what we REALLY want (clan chat vs clan chat).

NOTE: We need this done by today so we can post it on runescape forums!
Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

imm scared
Member Avatar

glitches arent that much of a problem, cw is a lot less glitchy then it used to be & the glitches in it today dont make much of a difference to the game play, there will always be glitches in any sort of game, one of the reasons i played rs was to glitch cw, with a new update id probably start playing rs again
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

radar731
Member Avatar
l0l

as i said before i think you should only show her like 4-5 suggestions that you feel are most important..so these are the 4 that i would choose

1. Clan chat system
2. Color-coded cades
3. Flag safing on rocks
4. Collapsible tunnels

could also choose the ghost barricades thing, but getting rid of that might mean getting rid of one of the ways to go against pid cading. I honestly dont think we should tell them about pid problems, because that affects all of runescape, not just cw. that would be way too big of an update and tbh we dont have the status to ask for an update like that. we are a cw community, so we should stick to cw updates. anyways those are the 4 i think are most important, the others we can deal with.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Songs
Member Avatar
Leader

Just so everyone knows and i'll put it in big red letters for you...

All these ideas are not mine! they are nate's!
I have put them here so they can be reviewed and improved which will be done later today.

My TS: ts.firesongs.co.uk:9170
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/F1R3S0NG5

Posted Image
Here for BurstNet High Quality Server Services
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lemon

radar731
August 23 2010, 04:31 PM
as i said before i think you should only show her like 4-5 suggestions that you feel are most important..so these are the 4 that i would choose

1. Clan chat system
2. Color-coded cades
3. Flag safing on rocks
4. Collapsible tunnels

could also choose the ghost barricades thing, but getting rid of that might mean getting rid of one of the ways to go against pid cading. I honestly dont think we should tell them about pid problems, because that affects all of runescape, not just cw. that would be way too big of an update and tbh we dont have the status to ask for an update like that. we are a cw community, so we should stick to cw updates. anyways those are the 4 i think are most important, the others we can deal with.
Indeed

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: