Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
CWC's Improvements to Castle Wars
Topic Started: August 21 2010, 12:44 AM (3,275 Views)
Legends Era
Member Avatar
PC & Software Guru

Songs
August 21 2010, 11:50 PM
DRAG
August 21 2010, 11:24 PM
Castle wars is fine how it is now; you are just asking for them to screw it up.
Do you like it when people pid cade or crash you?..
I haven't gotten to read everything but have you guys suggested the clan wars types of matches? where it's cc teams vs other cc teams in specific rule-type matches? if not, now would be the best time seeing as there's a J Mods attention
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

calz4
Member Avatar

firstly i think song's and the rest of the cwc staff are doing a really good job with getting in touch with jagex etc

i also like all those updates in that post, they're all good ideas which make the game way way better

but
Quote:

#2.)
Players can drop explosive potions after they are dead if they get the timing of dropping it correctly. This should be changed so once you have dropped enough explosive potions to kill yourself you can't drop any more.

i kind of like that. say if u pick up too many explos u can just keep dropping them even when ur dead, until u have the right amount you want left. i like that idea. you just gota know your 15 times table to make sure u know if ur dead or not =p
Edited by calz4, August 22 2010, 12:16 AM.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Flare Star
Member Avatar
John Cena

i would like some castle wars range armour which has the same stats as black hide but with the extra damage percantage thing

thx for ur time :)
Edited by Flare Star, August 22 2010, 12:43 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Songs
Member Avatar
Leader

Thanks calz good point.

My TS: ts.firesongs.co.uk:9170
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/F1R3S0NG5

Posted Image
Here for BurstNet High Quality Server Services
Offline Profile Goto Top

DRAG

Songs
August 21 2010, 11:50 PM
DRAG
August 21 2010, 11:24 PM
Castle wars is fine how it is now; you are just asking for them to screw it up.
Do you like it when people pid cade or crash you?..
people could "ip cade" back when ip was around it wasn't a new glitch that came out with pid

crashing doesn't happen that often, and you are trying to over complicate a mini game

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

minerman1123
Member Avatar

#7.)
Making the area on the tab a larger clickable area as it's quite hard to click.

tap*
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

afghan tank

i have sent a bug abuse report to jagex about being able to delete the flag, because i havnt seen anyone figure that one out since the first day of the new cw update. however i the other day in 166 random noobs learned it from cwc members and now they delete teh flag in 166 all the time.

so could you please tell them about that aswel....

if you don't know what im talking about thats good
Offline Profile Goto Top

|^Anthony^|
Member Avatar
Je moeder op een driewieler

Just take away pid and ghost cades make flag safe on rocks make it like clan wars and it alrite
RIP CwL - CwL since Feb 2007 - 17 April 2011

Offline Profile Goto Top

afghan tank

|^Anthony^|
August 22 2010, 12:30 PM
Just take away pid and ghost cades make flag safe on rocks make it like clan wars and it alrite
this is 100% true if you do those things it will be !panda bettter
Offline Profile Goto Top

mayor chapstick

dont change getting unfrozen when going under. not sure it even a glitch but defeats whole purpose of scoring under and stacks and alrdy stacked def even more
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: