Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Official Jagex TOURNAMENT IDEA #2; Revisit of both ideas--please feedback
Topic Started: August 12 2010, 01:49 AM (1,705 Views)
Laughmaster
Member Avatar

The only flaws I can see in this is that during the first round, we will have to split ourselves up among separate games several times (assuming we go by your suggested teams)

Click to show games by time

The obvious problem there is the first day, when we would have to split up into 6 groups. I simply don't think that that would be enough to force wins on those games.

Also, I think that Jagex will probably call for an immediate rematch in the event of a tie. Scheduling a new date for a rematch would be too tedious. If they do that, this plan is pretty much screwed :3

(Don't take all that the wrong way. I like the concept behind this, I'm just trying to give constructive feedback.)
I have 2 accounts; Laughmaster and The Cws God

I love profanities. They are wonderful words. They carry with them an intensity or irreverence - often both - that other words often lack.
If you choose to limit your vocabulary because of absurd beliefs that's your business. I, for my part, f**king love a good expletive.
--Kodos
Offline Profile Goto Top

Katieee

oooo
Offline Profile Goto Top

TinyYoshi
Member Avatar

I really doubt we'd be able to organize all this today... Perhaps we could assign each clan a team to stack
Dream big. Chase your dreams. Never give up on them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helbovie
Member Avatar

TinyYoshi
August 13 2010, 06:47 AM
I really doubt we'd be able to organize all this today... Perhaps we could assign each clan a team to stack
oo that is a pretty good idea... as long as there aren't wars to interfere. we have our own tourny going on at the same time :\
"Male. I dumped a girl for saying my penis looks like E.T.'s finger and saying
"ouch" in the E.T. voice. I'm Mexican, so my penis is a tanned color and the
head is naturally quite red. I wasn't amused by her sense of humor."

decided to suck myself off while I was taking a shit. I'm pretty sure I may be
the first person ever to do this."

alive by him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Narcotic Ice
Member Avatar

Cw is gunna be extremely laggy with everyone hogging on the flag. Every man, women, child for themselves >.<
Edited by Narcotic Ice, August 13 2010, 10:12 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

skaterke666

isn't that just boycot jagex initiative to get cw more visited again? Not that i don't understand ur way of thinking fcaurse, just saying it might turn out bad for us...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

sum1 ddos jagex hq
Goto Top

Kbtennis
Member Avatar

Yeah, we might just go with the "knock out all the popular areas (usa, UK, Netherlands) and then tie in the semi-finals, it seems a lot easier
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dirk389
Member Avatar
CWG for life, and I mean it!

kaybee
August 13 2010, 03:43 PM
Yeah, we might just go with the "knock out all the popular areas (usa, UK, Netherlands) and then tie in the semi-finals, it seems a lot easier
Add me in 07scape!
"CWC Dirk"

07scape loot: Obsidian Cape x2, Black Mask x10, Zamorak Platebody, Ahrims Robeskirt, Torags Platebody, Zamorak Page 1, Veracs Plateskirt, Ahrims Robetop
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: