Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
CW Improvement List; Thanks to I own u 4ev
Topic Started: August 12 2010, 12:09 AM (4,349 Views)
TinyYoshi
Member Avatar

Kat
February 2 2013, 04:35 AM
Gonna have to get Tiny or PEACE or somebody in here for that crap.
:$

Even I haven't played since late November. I gave it an honest attempt, I know many others have too, and it's just not the same. I believe they changed some stuff in the past month or two so I don't even have any helpful advice with making cw more enjoyable with eoc.

One has to have experienced the way we played castle wars to fully appreciate and understand the basic concepts of cw. It takes months or even years to learn all the aspects of the game. Watching videos simply doesn't cut it, you can watch a good hybrid pk but that's not enough to become a pker until you experience it for yourself. The same thing applies to cw or anything really.

As far as I know, none of the Jagex mods have even seen any of us play cw. So anything we suggest to them, they won't truly understand no matter how much we explain the importance of the spear spec or whatever.

My honest advice, don't change anything. People will either quit (most of us did) or adapt. I know there was actually a handful of people who tried 2v2ing still even after eoc and it seemed like cw was still possible, but people just stopped because they didn't like it. The old castle wars is gone from rs and there's probably no way to bring anyone who enjoyed it back.
Dream big. Chase your dreams. Never give up on them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: