Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
The Plan: World Castle Wars Tourny
Topic Started: August 11 2010, 02:15 PM (7,359 Views)
Yo Soy Fiesta!

ya i have a tendency to spam profanity on random threads amsg'd on irc so i got banned from forums
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cocaine
Member Avatar

Kyle
August 17 2010, 03:38 PM
ya i have a tendency to spam profanity on random threads amsg'd on irc so i got banned from forums
Offline Profile Goto Top

i_own_u_4ev
Member Avatar
Women are like parking spaces, All the good ones are already taken

TBH, that'd just piss off the forum mods, and people actually trying to make other suggestions.

**,**
noobs
. ., , .

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ i own u 4ev Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yo Soy Fiesta!

ya this isnt gonna work its negative publicity and jagex already dont like us look at how long they take to fix cw glitches and all the updates for cw suck
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grant
Member Avatar
It's hard being the best.

Ya this is a really stupid plan i agree with kyle
Football Highlights
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Just face it they hate cw and there's little we can do about it. Remember back when cw was still popular and the game would crash everytime you started a cw new game and make you log out? That took them about 5-6 months to fix. If that had been soulwars they would have fixed it in a week. They probabaly consider cw in the same category as gnome ball and trouble brewing tbh. So the current glitches are probably minor to their eyes and nothing they want to spend additional time on. They think they've done awesomness with the new updates and it'll be years before they do smth about cw again.
Goto Top

Amy
Member Avatar
Still a noodle :3

jay-jay383
August 18 2010, 07:58 AM
Just face it they hate cw and there's little we can do about it. Remember back when cw was still popular and the game would crash everytime you started a cw new game and make you log out? That took them about 5-6 months to fix. If that had been soulwars they would have fixed it in a week. They probabaly consider cw in the same category as gnome ball and trouble brewing tbh. So the current glitches are probably minor to their eyes and nothing they want to spend additional time on. They think they've done awesomness with the new updates and it'll be years before they do smth about cw again.
Thats being pretty pessimistic, most updates they do are planned months before hand... Even if we do get their attention now following this plan or not we shouldn't expect updates within few months it would atleast take a year. Such as when they removed ip to pid (remember this effects all of rs not only cw, so I guess it was quicker)

We can't really expect them to have Castle Wars at the top of their priority list but if we get them aware of the glitches it would be better than nothing.

Quote:

They think they've done awesomness with the new updates and it'll be years before they do smth about cw again.

According to other RS players maybe they are awesome, we can't think that the recent update was only for us, theres been suggestions on RS forums for years that they should add something along the lines of ballistas.

And I doubt they think gnome ball and trouble brewing is the same as Castle Wars, before Trouble Brewing rewards were too high which made it decrease in popularity severely which is why they changed it, however if they don't fix these glitches in Castle Wars you would still get people playing it cwer or not.
Edited by Amy, August 18 2010, 04:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cjvegas
noob

gnome ball is the best...
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: