Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Jagex CW cup tourny
Topic Started: August 10 2010, 03:51 PM (1,116 Views)
radar731
Member Avatar
l0l

yeah i think we should categorize the suggestions into three sections, like high-priority, medium-priority, and low-priorty.

I mean if im a jagex staff and i come on here and read all of those suggested updates, i would be like 'wtf why would we do alllllllll of that for a minigame released in 2004'

maybe if we made it so that they can easily see which ones we think are most important, they would be more willing to do something about them
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

Lemon
August 12 2010, 03:56 PM
So is that all thats gna happen, you copy n paste someones thread off rs forums onto here. Cause i was kinda thinking we should come together and make our own type of thread, since that guys thread wasn't exactly worded in the way i was hoping to see. I posted on it but there were some things that were basically stupid suggestions that we don't exactly have to have, not to mention him saying 'we need' and 'jagex failed here' or w/e it was. Also some people have replied to that thread in a way that would discourage jagex from bothering to do anything, i wouldn't say delete negative comments but ya idk. This is assuming that the thread posted was taken from my idea maybe it wasn't.
im not sure what you mean by that, nate basically stated everything that we can probably think of, i have made some adjustments to what he said but yea..

and idk how we would organize them by priority because all of them are pretty high priority imo, not to mention he already categorized them to state which are actual glitches and which are just problems that need updating

ive also locked that thread to just keep it as sort of a list, if any of you can think of anything else or think of anything that should be taken off of it let me know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mannie
▲ Fearless ▲

Good luck guys
Edited by Mannie, August 13 2010, 12:41 PM.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Lemon

Dave1346
August 11 2010, 02:30 PM
Timbo replied:

Castle Wars is certainly an area that I've always want to focus on but I don't ever seem to hear from the CWC. I asked for ideas on how to improve Castle Wars in this very forum, after scouring high and low for feedback on different forums, and that helped form part of the update to Castle Wars. It's a surprise to hear that feedback from the community and clan leaders that went into the game update isn't as enjoyed as I thought it was.

As for your idea, it sounds good and is similar to the event that I ran in the Fight Pits of 'Maxed Players vs The World'. I'm sure that if/when we run this type of event, I'll be posting the ideas on this forum for you and the rest of the community to give your thoughts and ideas.

Timbo
bump

Basically they replied to us yet we are crashing their tourny for what reason?? To raise awareness?? Pretty sure this has raised all the awareness we need.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Starrychelx
Member Avatar
Berry

Nasir
August 11 2010, 06:18 PM
Don't believe everything that Timbo tells you, I've known him since he became the head of clan management section of RS, he talks a lot but there's not as much walk as the talk if you get what I mean. For example a while back before I had quit he asked all of the leaders to give him feedback on how to improve the clan chats to make it easier for leaders to update them and etc, a lot of useful ideas were thrown in front of him but he didn't even take a look at them so now I went to see if the thread was still there but I saw it was dead without a trace and I haven't seen a single of those updates implemented. That's just one of the many things he has promised but have never fulfilled.

So to sum it up this is just a fun event in their eyes so crashing it, jumping up and down screaming we're form CWC or demanding stuff when they are seen won't make them notice us.
I agree with Nasir.

But also like Lemon said Jagex doesn't snoop around our forums looking for what changes we want - they just don't have that kind of time.

By going to this tourney, we're getting our name out. At the same time we're trying to increase our community and get some other rs players who enjoy castle wars as much as we do to join us. Those who are angry at us are venting on rs forums - but we did make a big impact by letting everyone know who we are.

There are negatives to this, and I wish there was a better approach to this (I really do), but sadly we've tired and tried and nothing has come out from it.
Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cocaine
Member Avatar

Step one is taken, timbo said our name. Let's make some more publicity next weekend tbh.

I love how we all set our rivalries aside and teamed up against full rune scorers aka forum pussio's :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mannie
▲ Fearless ▲

I think "CWC" and i think of lol
This will take awhile but i wish you guys the best of luck
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Lemon

Could this be moved for public to see? I think it concerns pretty much all of us not just leaders. Maybe move it can just keep it locked or something, at least allow people to know what's going on.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

I think your right, this tourny is involving the whole community so they should know.

Im going to keep this locked though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Starrychelx
Member Avatar
Berry

Afrikatonic
August 16 2010, 12:10 AM
I think "CWC" and i think of lol
This will take awhile but i wish you guys the best of luck
incase you've forgotten, you're a member of CWC
Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: