Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
CWC Becoming an Official Runescape Fan Site
Topic Started: July 13 2010, 04:01 AM (7,314 Views)
Spm7
Member Avatar
( _) ... ( _)>⌐■-■ ... (⌐■_■)

Danqazmlp
August 31 2010, 07:14 PM
|^Anthony^|
August 31 2010, 01:30 PM
Danqazmlp
August 23 2010, 10:20 PM
I cannot see it becoming highly ranked unless a lot is changed. It would barely be the same forum so It may not even be worth it.

I know first hand the type of rules Jagex put in place to reach platinum fansite status.
look its dan
I know what we had to do to become platinum, and we were already much more 'in-line' with what Jagex want from a fansite being supported than CWC is at the moment.

It will not be easy at all, and I can see a lot of people being disgruntled at the changes, but Imo they would be for the better (although I'm not exactly a user here any more)
By the sound of it, it seems you run your own site or work with jagex? :o
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Danqazmlp
Member Avatar

I'm a mod on the Tip.It forums. We didn't have to do too many changes to get up to platinum as the Jagex rules were always enforced on the forums and site, meaning a basically G rated forum, no swearing, no flame, no bug abusing, no scamming etc. But that means I can see the differences and what would be holding CWC back from getting high on the list of supported fansites.
Edited by Danqazmlp, August 31 2010, 11:22 PM.

Starrychelx
Member Avatar
Berry

Danqazmlp
August 31 2010, 11:21 PM
I'm a mod on the Tip.It forums. We didn't have to do too many changes to get up to platinum as the Jagex rules were always enforced on the forums and site, meaning a basically G rated forum, no swearing, no flame, no bug abusing, no scamming etc. But that means I can see the differences and what would be holding CWC back from getting high on the list of supported fansites.
What sorts of changes do you propose? I'd like to discuss. If you use IRC, that's the best way to reach me.

/query Starrychelx

if not, reach me on this site's pm system.
Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is

Posted Image

afghan tank

he means stop using ads that promote sex and rs hacks

and we should act more like the age we are instead of the age we were when cw was released
Edited by afghan tank, September 1 2010, 08:13 AM.

Venomspitta
Member Avatar
TRADE EVERYONE

/

edit: oO cool i know one of the tip.it editors or w/e
Edited by Venomspitta, September 1 2010, 09:31 PM.
That prolly aint my baby i need Maury, im sorry
Posted Image

bach12964
Member Avatar

Interesting comments
Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: