Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
change the ml?
Topic Started: June 3 2010, 11:48 PM (648 Views)
mayor chapstick

its punjab
June 4 2010, 04:52 AM
lol
:facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

bach12964
Member Avatar

If someone is willing to make It happen...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Sir Tenure
Member Avatar
All i have in this world is my balls and my word, and i don't break them for no one

no way!! i used to update the list a while ago, and even then it was hard. i cant even think how much work it is to keep up with everyones names changing all the time
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Stephen
Member Avatar
¬_¬

It's a hassle as it is right now Tenure lol, especially when you make a mistake and it messes up everything and takes a good hour to fix. =P
I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

mayor chapstick

Mr Nice Guy™
June 4 2010, 06:21 AM
no way!! i used to update the list a while ago, and even then it was hard. i cant even think how much work it is to keep up with everyones names changing all the time
hmm a suggestion. make a place where if they change their name and want to be on ml then they can post, but if u update and thier lvl 3 u take em off
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jonathan

Nasir
June 3 2010, 11:57 PM
That would mean you have to keep up with all the players who change clans and quit clans and then you'll have to update the ml several times a week which I believe is just a waste of time as no one barely looks at the ranks. But I understand why you'd want it this way, but this is why there are clan member lists CWC ml is just one big ml with all the CW players who would like to sign up on it.
true ...but there are people who would be willing to keep up with it all the time
Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: