Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
change the ml?
Topic Started: June 3 2010, 11:48 PM (658 Views)
Jonathan

i got a suggestion that instead of the ranks being like legend, elite, member on the member list maybe it could be changed to something like each clan as the rank but keep those ranks on this site... so like cwp would be duffman dcw would be magic flood dl would be mannie for example.....its only a suggestion
Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

That would mean you have to keep up with all the players who change clans and quit clans and then you'll have to update the ml several times a week which I believe is just a waste of time as no one barely looks at the ranks. But I understand why you'd want it this way, but this is why there are clan member lists CWC ml is just one big ml with all the CW players who would like to sign up on it.
Goto Top

mayor chapstick

Nasir
June 3 2010, 11:57 PM
That would mean you have to keep up with all the players who change clans and quit clans and then you'll have to update the ml several times a week which I believe is just a waste of time as no one barely looks at the ranks. But I understand why you'd want it this way, but this is why there are clan member lists CWC ml is just one big ml with all the CW players who would like to sign up on it.
make me mod and ill update it everyday
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spm7
Member Avatar
( _) ... ( _)>⌐■-■ ... (⌐■_■)

We have the swarm of guests to fix first gentlemen
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Stephen
Member Avatar
_

I already update the ML and i'm on top of it every chance I get, this would just make everything to confusing, and you can just look in the Ticket List it has a listing of who in what clan has Tickets etc.
I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

mayor chapstick

Stephen
June 4 2010, 12:16 AM
I already update the ML and i'm on top of it every chance I get, this would just make everything to confusing, and you can just look in the Ticket List it has a listing of who in what clan has Tickets etc.
gimme his job nasir! ill update it
Offline Profile Goto Top

[P]rohawk
Member Avatar
QaViKiNs ^____^

lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF_E1BUswyQ - Respawn Vid 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFh0xFrUb00 - Respawn Vid 2
Offline Profile Goto Top

Stephen
Member Avatar
_

I'd give you 2 days before you'd stopped it isn't even close to what you think it is especially when you wipe a whole ML accidently.
I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

mayor chapstick

Stephen
June 4 2010, 12:27 AM
I'd give you 2 days before you'd stopped it isn't even close to what you think it is especially when you wipe a whole ML accidently.
i kno its prolly not wat i expect but i hav no life so i think i cud do it
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

lol
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: