Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Your Cw History; Something to Read
Topic Started: April 26 2010, 04:32 AM (30,865 Views)
weee240

:hello: I first became a member in 2004 at level 74 playing in world 46 where I met Vamp_2006. He was kind enough to show me around the rs world and eventually we ended up at castle wars. The first time i played it I sucked and got owned in the first game but I fell inlove with it. While playing I noticed someone who played castle wars all the time he was a high level so i decided to watch how he played his name was link0350, thus learning how to be a better castle wars player. I spent a year or so doing nothing in rs except play castle wars in w46. I was a well known player in the world for a long time.

Then i decided to try playing castle wars in a different world when i ran into faint. I started talking to faint alot and join in playing castle wars with him in world 36 where i met alot of people I'm still friends with today. after playing games with faint and other w36 players I was invited to Crusade warriors. This was my first runescape clan and wasn't sure on how it worked, but I quickly learned. I tried out and got in. I met some great people in the clan and I was in a couple of wars which I loved doing. Eventually the clan was having problems and it started falling apart so I followed v ctor and decided to try out for cwg. I was eventually accepted into cwg and only played in about 2 wars before leaving.

I decided to leave cwg and runescape because I wanted to graduate high school and head into the airforce. so I stopped playing for around 2-3 years. I came back around the time when summoning was intoduced played for about a month and then left again. Since then I was going back and forth playing runescape and not. I finally started playing for good about 3 weeks ago with alot of catching up to do. I mostly play in world 24 now if anywhere.

I don't wish do say anyones names incase I forget someone but I'm sure they know who they are :D :cheer2:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: