Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Your Cw History; Something to Read
Topic Started: April 26 2010, 04:32 AM (28,457 Views)
Adam

Well...
I started at about lvl 90 to get interested in cws in w6. probably 05 or 06. I met a lot of ppl playing then like : snake pit6, meric202, i boss hog i, anibox24, neychrolovah to name a few. They started showing me more and more of what to do and I played ALL the time. I w6 it all the time, and got like 90-115 cmb at cws (Lol) I then started training cmb more outside of cws and went from 115 cmb to 125+ in like a month. By this time w6 had started to die. and I was slowly moving to w24. I stayed there for a bit and then just started hopping around to random cws worlds and was invited to 100p but got declined b/c I wasnt a "team player." I then just went back and forth to cws and training to get my cmb lvl up.

Most recent : App'd ecw , got decl, re-app'd and made it and am loving my new clan :)

Short little history of my cws not too exciting :P
Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Adam

Rammie
March 23 2011, 01:25 AM
bobjr 14
March 22 2011, 07:50 PM
Well...
I started at about lvl 90 to get interested in cws in w6. probably 05 or 06. I met a lot of ppl playing then like : snake pit6, meric202, i boss hog i, anibox24, neychrolovah to name a few. They started showing me more and more of what to do and I played ALL the time. I w6 it all the time, and got like 90-115 cmb at cws (Lol) I then started training cmb more outside of cws and went from 115 cmb to 125+ in like a month. By this time w6 had started to die. and I was slowly moving to w24. I stayed there for a bit and then just started hopping around to random cws worlds and was invited to 100p but got declined b/c I wasnt a "team player." I then just went back and forth to cws and training to get my cmb lvl up.

Most recent : App'd ecw , got decl, re-app'd and made it and am loving my new clan :)

Short little history of my cws not too exciting :P
i dont think w6 with them ppl was 5-6 years ago
:kanye:
"probably 05 or 06" just meant i thought that could have been, cant remember exactly so rounded :pp
Posted Image

Posted Image

Adam

:happy2: ikr w6 back in the day was where it was at
Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: