Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Your Cw History; Something to Read
Topic Started: April 26 2010, 04:32 AM (28,968 Views)
Alexa
Member Avatar

started off in w98 in 2oo6 something =p

halo god51, slipknotbebe, and varranak got me into playing dunno if they're around anymore tho
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alexa
Member Avatar

thebestman
May 15 2010, 08:13 PM
Alexa
May 14 2010, 07:16 AM
started off in w98 in 2oo6 something =p

halo god51, slipknotbebe, and varranak got me into playing dunno if they're around anymore tho
halo god, numbuh, akiles, me,magic flood ,viet masters, and that other girl cant remember her name and some other ppl from w98
only girl i remember was that mizzy sarah chick always maging T_T

oya and that snow_white29 girl who e-dated every1 l0l
Edited by Alexa, June 1 2010, 03:53 AM.

Alexa
Member Avatar

Kingbob5113
June 2 2010, 05:24 PM
Is this the same thread as What are YOUR Castle Wars roots?
shut up kingboob

Alexa
Member Avatar

W1ck3d M1nd
December 12 2010, 04:12 PM
Being unsatisfied to find a stable world to cw on i went to w6 seeing as how i saw several friends from w88 going there and decided to try it out myself. I didn't cw too often at first since i was part of a ba clan at the time and cwed a game or 2 for a good while, after i left that clan i decided to get back into cw and remained there for a while hopping between 2,6, and 9. Around this point i had come across ppl like Medellin30, gary1007, Radar731, Meric202, Snake Pit6, Uspinemeright, Rockgirl156, Bach12964, Tupac0208, Daddyankee3, Jessi A D, Sweet Dogg1, bobjr 14,Venomspitta, Whitewolf6, Jmang, Sandt and many others. Made friends with some, had some rivalries with a few but it was a decent world.
;o

i remember you ! you were always scoring back then xD

Alexa
Member Avatar

uhmm i think i started cw'ing late 2oo6 on my old acc o0osqueako0o in w98, my friend foxmadnes first introduce me to cw back then, she's like come underground with me, and we went to capture the flag and she show me the ropes of it and everything. i never took cw srsly until about 2oo9 or whatever though. i made a few best friends back then, mostly gothicchic25, slipknotbebe, varranak, halo_god51, jadethekid, and blubee1. xD we mostly cw collapse and pk people because that's all i liked about cw back then.

after awhile my cousin gave me monkey a d, because he was gonna quit, and my other acc was shit and it was perm mute so why not use his. i started using it, and i had some flames with akiles, numbuh, durza, busta, trueballa, gummibear862, and a few others, i can't remember all the names, i think there was a clan in w98 for cw but i dunno the name.

i made jessi a d after monkey a d & o0osqueako0o got perm banned. i got hacked for my bank in sept o7 i think and i quit till about late o8, when angie asked me to start playing again. kt, angie and i cw'd mostly in w2, & w9 at that time if i remember correctly. we just loaf around and really didn't take cw srsly, never really did cause it takes the fun out of it. met a few unforgettable ppl from then also :3

then about 2oo9 kt asked me to app 100p since i was getting into cw or w/e, and i got in and it died. then went to lcw, and left yadda yadda.

ya n__n
Edited by Alexa, March 20 2011, 05:24 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: