Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Your Cw History; Something to Read
Topic Started: April 26 2010, 04:32 AM (28,922 Views)
Cocaine
Member Avatar

Okay..

Started cwing in 2006 and I liked it but didn't do much scoring and all. Then I met Hockeyyyyyyy and Shearerxx9xx and they added me and we spoke. They we're my idols back then cause I was a w6 i like boysgot. Still think w6 times were the best. ZE was formed by red sonya back then and S4L was formed just to piss em off I think! So we always stacked sara yeah. I met a lot of great people in Castle Wars there and also my oldest cw friend Senny 91. My idols back then were Hockeyyyyyyyy, Hockley, Ultma2 and last but not least Tommyboy641.

Then Hockeyyyyyyy asked me to join CWO which is/was the best cw clan ever! Met people like airhead, nbaballer605, mixednummies, ido, battle guy and a lot more. Sadly they closed after having a full out war with cwg which ended in 0-0 0-0 0-1 cwg win. Dam you metalic max for scoring that point.

After that I been freelance till I join CWP in 2007. Fun times with Zach and Cass l0l. I left then cus CWP was really good at that time. I went to C_W where the big ballers were at. V ct0r, SSJ <- nicest guy ever, Tz190, Faint666, batturd, cjvegas and my main friend Nite Lion <3 miss u (oh and Cordero who clan hopped from CWG to C_W back n forth) and a lot of other people. Sadly also this clan came to its end and I got scammed by Prince Aziel back then so I was basically poor. < end 2007

Got back into cw at may 2008 where I joined S4L led by Miss Clo aka Mixednummies. Had a good time there! Met Airhead again metalic max, busta and a lot of other peoples :) Was a great time too but I left that clan and not long after it closed cause of mixed not having time for it anymore.

> Insert Castle Wars Ambush here l0l (met camo wolf, air nike and falcon style here)

December 2008 I went 100pcw where I found a lot of great people main ones beeing Senny and Nasirbaduk and the LCW lot. Had a great time here but sadly I left cause of some fat monkeys in there. Went DCW then but it was a joke of me and mojo to go there. In DCW I met dynamic4, he thought I should open my own clan cause I knew quite a lot people back then and then ECW (my own clan) came out. With my main men Dynamic, Mojo jojo and Naruto hd. been a blast bois and yeh ECW is still alive but closed 3 months before.

I haven't been active in cw since 2008. Only in 100p and my own clan.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cocaine
Member Avatar

Alexa
May 14 2010, 07:16 AM
started off in w98 in 2oo6 something =p

halo god51, slipknotbebe, and varranak got me into playing dunno if they're around anymore tho
Halo god is a beast!

Cocaine
Member Avatar

Kieran Doyle 2k10 doin it againnnnnnnnnn

Cocaine
Member Avatar

Tomas
March 15 2011, 02:29 PM
no1 cares nav

Nav

the first ecw was made and I decided to app with no one knowing me in the clan in its first week and got accepted as a def mage once again, amazing clan and stayed til the end until it was closed by Mojo and Shorty in 09 summer?

confirmed.
double confirmed, the times where no one knew tomas used steroids, good times :)

Oh I started in 2005 in world 6, saw people like nbabazler, kenshin, litchking, jee haa (l0l), comportal1 (i think), tommyboy, jasminpower, hockeyyyyyyy, shearerxx9xx and many more

joined CWO early 2007, CWP Sept-oct 2007, Crusade warriors end 2007, S4L spring 2008, cw ambush sept-nov 2008, 100P end 2008 start 2009, DCW somewhere inbetween.

Opened my own clan (ECW) in may/june 2009 on request of dynamic4 and with help from mojo jojo aka charlie the unicorn, was a summer project because I was going uni in sept 2009. After 3 months people like nar, scull, doc and some other core members wanted ecw back open and so I did but only led till like early 2010 and passed the torch to nar and tom.

Atm in RCW helping them out, if you're not gay join today! http://s15.zetaboards.com/Real_Castle_Wars/index/

das all

Cocaine
Member Avatar

found out about cwc in 2014 and was an old school cw'er ever since

Cocaine
Member Avatar

Scullarcher was .2 mayn he was our saviour, fuck tits mcgee prick

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: