Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Your Cw History; Something to Read
Topic Started: April 26 2010, 04:32 AM (31,021 Views)
Bossy Bewts
Member Avatar
"Future Heart Throb"

Loon Ruler56
August 26 2010, 07:47 PM
Well, im not sure I really rember exactly everything but heh, I've posted my whole history somewhere on clan forums /cwc before a while back which is probably more accurate, I'll see if I can track it down later.

Well I started cwing on my 1st day of members. My friend brought me there and I realised how much fun it was and continued to cw on my own in world 28. I then met dynamic4, flubberjacks, and zedzmiz (what ever happent to him?) among others. After cwing there for a while they joined a clan and later wanted me to join. I joined one of Gaomaster's clans, unfortunatly I don't rember what the name of it was atm. I was there for about a week then it closed and we joined CWV. I was there for a while but then was kicked out because I didn't have 70 range. From there I joined ECW (elite) and was there for a while which is where I became a lot better a cw. From there I don't exactly rember where I went, but I was in quite a few clans for a few years from that point.

Next thing that I rember was joining the 1st cwh with lightmagevic and becoming hc. I had tons of fun there and greatly enjoyed my time there. Then we where dieing and had to close. I then went and reopened cwt (triumph) somewhere around 08 I belive. I had a good time there and it was open for a few months untill david d87 stole all my members lol... I then joined cw titans I belive. I then left there and reopened cwh and had a great time leading cwh again. We then died and I never really rejoined any more clans.

I have since lost a lot of intrest in cw due to jagex basically ruining everything making it overpowered. And here I sit today. I know there are many more clans I was in that where not mentioned, but I honestly don't rember which they where sadly.

--------

found this on cwt site and was posted back in 08

--------

well to start off, i started cwing in w 28 when i first became a member, my friend showed me it. after about idk 2k tix i joined cws, then it closed, then i joined cwv and was kicked from there because i didnt have 70 range (lol). the only reason i got into clans was because of dynamic4, zedzimz, and flubberjacks. then after cwv i went to cwe and stayed there for a while. next i quit there and went to cwh. was there for a long time as hc and left because they where a bad cw clan and an argument with the leader. then i went s4l then quickly left and made cwt! and well here i am with 4.2k tickets. o yeah, my rl name is -- and i live in --/--
i was saddened when you left S4L :'(
I am Bossy Bewts
Posted Image

Posted Image

"Haters are merely cowardly versions of admirers

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bossy Bewts
Member Avatar
"Future Heart Throb"

I don't recall if i did a history or not, hmm let's see, i started because of ladywarriort in 05 (best friend irl) she took me upstairs to the castle and said don't move, she didn't tell me then that i was suppose to stop the other team from grabbing the flag, i decided one time to venture out of the castle and i got killed every single time i went there and people made a game of how many times they could kill my low char instead of actually getting our flag, i seen people like tz, free yews iscream3 evil all the time and i wanted to be a high level like them so each day i'd gain 3 cmb levels then it became a competiton between me and tz to get our cmb levels up..and NOBODY told me that i was suppose to save my cw tix until tz one day yelled and me..so it was then i decided to try and become serious and started being brave enough to score in dhide..was pretty good at it too, then we decided to form s4l..i can't even recall how long we had it up and running, but disagreements between leaders forced us to close,then i started playing with the latenight crew, cordy, saia, burger, moto and ice..and i got the name bossy bewts from a lil guy whom i wouldn't give the flag to..I was also in cwo, met some cool peeps, left there, then actually joined cwg, one of the clans that actually hated S4L, but i had a good time in there because the members were actually fun as hell and that's when i can honestly say i learned to be come more serious about cw's, them guys taught me a good game...left there because teb was a noob.and we reopened S4L after awhile, had some AWESOME members the second time around..It closed again after a few short months because i worked every weekend and if i couldn't be there i couldn't expect my members to be there..I don't regret any time i spent playing cw because i met some of the most awesome people, now it's been about 2 and 1/2 years since i played cw...so that's my story and i'm sticking to it..like i said i forgot if i did one of these and i didn't feel like going back through 25ish pages just to see if i did
I am Bossy Bewts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Bossy Bewts
Member Avatar
"Future Heart Throb"

Tz0
December 14 2010, 04:10 AM
Bossy Bewts
December 14 2010, 01:12 AM
I don't recall if i did a history or not, hmm let's see, i started because of ladywarriort in 05 (best friend irl) she took me upstairs to the castle and said don't move, she didn't tell me then that i was suppose to stop the other team from grabbing the flag, i decided one time to venture out of the castle and i got killed every single time i went there and people made a game of how many times they could kill my low char instead of actually getting our flag, i seen people like tz, free yews iscream3 evil all the time and i wanted to be a high level like them so each day i'd gain 3 cmb levels then it became a competiton between me and tz to get our cmb levels up..and NOBODY told me that i was suppose to save my cw tix until tz one day yelled and me..so it was then i decided to try and become serious and started being brave enough to score in dhide..was pretty good at it too, then we decided to form s4l..i can't even recall how long we had it up and running, but disagreements between leaders forced us to close,then i started playing with the latenight crew, cordy, saia, burger, moto and ice..and i got the name bossy bewts from a lil guy whom i wouldn't give the flag to..I was also in cwo, met some cool peeps, left there, then actually joined cwg, one of the clans that actually hated S4L, but i had a good time in there because the members were actually fun as hell and that's when i can honestly say i learned to be come more serious about cw's, them guys taught me a good game...left there because teb was a noob.and we reopened S4L after awhile, had some AWESOME members the second time around..It closed again after a few short months because i worked every weekend and if i couldn't be there i couldn't expect my members to be there..I don't regret any time i spent playing cw because i met some of the most awesome people, now it's been about 2 and 1/2 years since i played cw...so that's my story and i'm sticking to it..like i said i forgot if i did one of these and i didn't feel like going back through 25ish pages just to see if i did
i dont remember us having a cmb race (well i remember you somehow gained levels really fast and one day you showed up alot higher then me) and i didnt know i was the one who told you to keep your tickets lol good read tho
Lol, i recall when you organized my bank for me and asked where my tix were and when i said i just dropped them..you gave me the "evil" rs eyes -.- and called me a noob..so that's when i started saving them...
I am Bossy Bewts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Bossy Bewts
Member Avatar
"Future Heart Throb"

Har
December 16 2010, 04:19 PM
Rudeboyonsly
December 16 2010, 04:05 PM
You sure are a noob
you sure are a meanie
Bite me Raj
and isn't he though Har?
I am Bossy Bewts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Bossy Bewts
Member Avatar
"Future Heart Throb"

Mimi
http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/single/?p=8212381&t=7253438
Started playing cws w6 in 06 sometime played with random friends who are not cw-ers, then i met creolegurl71 she recruited me to ZE i remember CWG crashing our wars lol Remeber Teb Dirk & vic ..... then one time Red sonya called us all to cws some random world when we get in the game we see it was CWG war Red was trying to get his own back but he never told us we were crashing a war, anyways later Red starts getting teams to go hunt for cw-ers in the wildy to pile them never bothered with that thought it was pretty pathetic tbh everyday some bs it got annoying.

So we loafed in w6 used to play jokes & go after some CWF peple like jason & keep attacking him lol anyway started to loaf more on the wall with creole pez dylanj jason kipp0z stealth firefoxxx no1s perfect (had a fall out with kipp0z that lasted 3 years) as i cba for the ZE vs the world dramas.

A picture of Red got leaked and posted on the old CWC Red called a meeting ... he closed ZE for like 20 mins till the person owned up then some guy i forget his name starts saying bs that me and cre are spies for CWG it is quite funny as i didn't actually even know anyone in CWG so then Red says delete all non ZE cwers from our lists so me and cre said F that i'll delete YOU instead & quit.

Stayed clanless.. too much bs it got boring

Started playing with creole in w24 met element00x hockley some other ppl kura gao can't remember ..
hockley asked me to join 100p dunno y but i didn't want to then a few ppl asked me to join CWF when i said no they started talking shit saying who do i think i am.lol but i didn't wanna join cos i didn't like kip .. we made up eventually...
Anyway got recruited to CWG 07 had some fun but more people with dramas so quit then rejoined with teb quit again when draco stepped down.

Joined s4l got closed

Joined CWF left with the others who made trinis clan that closed been clanless then quit rs in 08.

litchking shared his account and that's how the pic got out...we were so naughty back then sheesh
I am Bossy Bewts
Posted Image

Posted Image

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: