Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Your Cw History; Something to Read
Topic Started: April 26 2010, 04:32 AM (30,979 Views)
Yo Soy Fiesta!

started in w99 with some ppl like bronzeberg and alot of the original cwl ppl(skaters) then went to 130 an met god amen who got me into cwg which i was in for 2 weeks then left cus i was on vacation at the time

eventually got into cwf but i forgot who recruited me then i went to cwp and was there for a year or so until i left for dcw
after dcw i went cwj until it closed then went back to cwp until i heard mannie opened d_l which at the time was cwj with a few top notch players and i had alot of fun in cwj more than the current cwp(not led by zach..) so i went dl and was in it for a while before eventually leaving and going back to dcw which im currently in...

just a bleek outline theres been more clans but these are the significant ones that i stayed in for a good amount of time =p
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yo Soy Fiesta!

Tim
April 30 2010, 03:22 AM
then after about a month or more leif finally convinced me and another one of my great friends melvin to join dcw where i have made amazing new friends and got to def in wars=p and im planning on staying dcw for quite awhile so ya thts is theres probly more but i have a terrbile memory
timmypoo :)
Posted Image

Yo Soy Fiesta!

Rek
May 3 2010, 01:43 AM
jmang lol u quit cwj before i joined, for like 4 hours i think? which i quit after, so im pretty sure i had not a single thing 2 do with it dieing, i also didnt join to "beat on namers" seen as all i was doing was clan hopppin pretty hard at the time
we all kno i killed cwj
Posted Image

Yo Soy Fiesta!

Logan
May 10 2010, 09:46 PM
Mannie
May 10 2010, 06:39 PM
Logan
May 10 2010, 05:19 PM
Mannie
May 10 2010, 01:26 AM
CwJunkies
lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgEad1NdT6A

Posted Image
nice brewing in an 11v11 no brew war bro, fitbabe'd
stop it
Posted Image

Yo Soy Fiesta!

High Caliber
May 11 2010, 01:45 PM
Totti
May 11 2010, 01:32 PM
oo i remember that ballack guy
hes ecw uno lolz
ya hes that Marco guy
Posted Image

Yo Soy Fiesta!

bronzeberg taught me how to play cw
Posted Image

Yo Soy Fiesta!

z4ls best lvl 96 scorin in wars reppin
Posted Image

Yo Soy Fiesta!

shit was real back in the day
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: