Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Your Cw History; Something to Read
Topic Started: April 26 2010, 04:32 AM (30,856 Views)
Teagan
prizzle

Ok less c... i was found by Firetwisters at Pest Control Docs ukno and told me about cw.
I started out in w6 and shortly after teb got me into Cwg and lied about mi tix for me so i could get in by the Requirements.

Stayed there for a while, then i met ultma and we were partners for a while and he hopped over 2 cwf, which i followed.

Then i started 2 outclick him and he ditched me and i went back to Cwg.

Was in cwo for a time and a few other clans, and at one point i joined Ea for the drat of it and 2 cyber duchess bron, but i was kicked cuz they thought i was a Cwg spy, ya lol.

I cant say i remember what clans i went to an back and back after that been too many years of change.

Um o ya me and ultma and dirk started w129 cw when me and ult wanted a duo world and dirk wanted good games so um ya das it for that.

now im in lcw ! until it dies cuz josh and radar are now our high councils.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Teagan
prizzle

jmang lol u quit cwj before i joined, for like 4 hours i think? which i quit after, so im pretty sure i had not a single thing 2 do with it dieing, i also didnt join to "beat on namers" seen as all i was doing was clan hopppin pretty hard at the time
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: