Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Your Cw History; Something to Read
Topic Started: April 26 2010, 04:32 AM (31,051 Views)
Flare Star
Member Avatar
John Cena

i used to hop around alot but i stopped in w100 in early 06 when i saw there was a lotta competition.....i made alot of good cwer friends there including lonelyloser who got me into clans and jakev (my first rival now good friend). when cwg opened for the first time lonelyloser joined and asked me to join and i did.

when i wasnt playing with cwg i played in w100 and i noticed more players came to world 100 including gaomaster, cooleoe, lady redwine and a few other ppl. we eventually formed team gao which was only meant to be like 5 ppl but it grew. i quit it to focus on cwg while gao made it pretty into a big clan.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Flare Star
Member Avatar
John Cena

lol
Posted Image
Posted Image

Flare Star
Member Avatar
John Cena

i havent played cw competively for a long time but ill go through my history

my first homeworld was w100 because cw there was pretty fun and exciting and ther was a good competition. round early 06 i met lonelyloser3 and another guy called kanubella...they didnt like each other that much and they had a big rivalry in cw. if they were on the same team kanu would even try make them lose so lonelyloser wouldnt get any tix lol.

i also met jakev and his little friend heyya...me and kanu used to have 2v2s with them in w100 and they were pretty intense. me and jake had a big rivalry but we eventually became friends :)

other players i met in there included gaomaster, cooleoe, lady redwine, gods hybrid and lots of others i forgot =p. gao formed team gao (which i named) which was just a group of players but he turned it into a clan.

later lonelyloser and jakev joined cwg and asked me to app so i did on Nov 26 2006, 10:34 PM http://z10.invisionfree.com/castlewars_greatest/index.php?showtopic=82 i got accepted and thats where clans really started for me.

the first cwg closed in a couple months but videogamers and victor re opened it. this was my favourite peroid of cw. games in w129 wer amazing and you were pretty much guarenteed a good game every game...I impressed victor and he decided to give me council which i happily accepted. this will always my favourite peroid of cw =p

but in aug 07 everythin changed...victor and faint had an arguement so faint left but victor left too and they re opened c_W which i still dont fully understand to this day. i stayed in cwg for abit but faint eventually persuaded me to join c_w and even gave me council there too. i only joined cuz i thought cwg was gonna die. to rub it in even more draco told me he would of gave me leader in cwg if i stayed seeing i was the only council member left in cwg...but in the end im happy with the decision i made because i got to know faint better and hes a the greatest friend u can ever have =]

from then i been in few different clans but after time i lost intrest in playin in wars and stuff and rarely play serious anymore.

im kinda unknown now but i was bored so i typed dis =p

the ppl who i enjoyed playin most with were:

jakev
lonelyloser
kanubella
faint
tz
mattishere
p
g
oblivion
vegas
kiil4us
tddun
aaking
caja
lady redwine
cooleoe
gao
XPLO how could i forget him..

and then everyone in 129
Edited by Flare Star, September 4 2010, 11:54 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: