Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Your Cw History; Something to Read
Topic Started: April 26 2010, 04:32 AM (30,534 Views)
Mimi
Member Avatar

Started playing cws w6 in 06 sometime played with random friends who are not cw-ers, then i met creolegurl71 she recruited me to ZE i remember CWG crashing our wars lol Remeber Teb Dirk & vic ..... then one time Red sonya called us all to cws some random world when we get in the game we see it was CWG war Red was trying to get his own back but he never told us we were crashing a war, anyways later Red starts getting teams to go hunt for cw-ers in the wildy to pile them never bothered with that thought it was pretty pathetic tbh everyday some bs it got annoying.

So we loafed in w6 used to play jokes & go after some CWF peple like jason & keep attacking him lol anyway started to loaf more on the wall with creole pez dylanj jason kipp0z stealth firefoxxx no1s perfect (had a fall out with kipp0z that lasted 3 years) as i cba for the ZE vs the world dramas.

A picture of Red got leaked and posted on the old CWC Red called a meeting ... he closed ZE for like 20 mins till the person owned up then some guy i forget his name starts saying bs that me and cre are spies for CWG it is quite funny as i didn't actually even know anyone in CWG so then Red says delete all non ZE cwers from our lists so me and cre said F that i'll delete YOU instead & quit.

Stayed clanless.. too much bs it got boring

Started playing with creole in w24 met element00x hockley some other ppl kura gao can't remember ..
hockley asked me to join 100p dunno y but i didn't want to then a few ppl asked me to join CWF when i said no they started talking shit saying who do i think i am.lol but i didn't wanna join cos i didn't like kip .. we made up eventually...
Anyway got recruited to CWG 07 had some fun but more people with dramas so quit then rejoined with teb quit again when draco stepped down.

Joined s4l got closed

Joined CWF left with the others who made trinis clan that closed been clanless then quit rs in 08.
Edited by Mimi, July 26 2011, 12:29 PM.
Boom

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason

my fellow cwf mascot :P
Posted Image

Cocaine
Member Avatar

Tomas
March 15 2011, 02:29 PM
no1 cares nav

Nav

the first ecw was made and I decided to app with no one knowing me in the clan in its first week and got accepted as a def mage once again, amazing clan and stayed til the end until it was closed by Mojo and Shorty in 09 summer?

confirmed.
double confirmed, the times where no one knew tomas used steroids, good times :)

Oh I started in 2005 in world 6, saw people like nbabazler, kenshin, litchking, jee haa (l0l), comportal1 (i think), tommyboy, jasminpower, hockeyyyyyyy, shearerxx9xx and many more

joined CWO early 2007, CWP Sept-oct 2007, Crusade warriors end 2007, S4L spring 2008, cw ambush sept-nov 2008, 100P end 2008 start 2009, DCW somewhere inbetween.

Opened my own clan (ECW) in may/june 2009 on request of dynamic4 and with help from mojo jojo aka charlie the unicorn, was a summer project because I was going uni in sept 2009. After 3 months people like nar, scull, doc and some other core members wanted ecw back open and so I did but only led till like early 2010 and passed the torch to nar and tom.

Atm in RCW helping them out, if you're not gay join today! http://s15.zetaboards.com/Real_Castle_Wars/index/

das all

Mimi
Member Avatar

Jason
July 26 2011, 01:15 PM
my fellow cwf mascot :P
Oh yea forgot about that lol :$
Boom

Bossy Bewts
Member Avatar
"Future Heart Throb"

Mimi
http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/single/?p=8212381&t=7253438
Started playing cws w6 in 06 sometime played with random friends who are not cw-ers, then i met creolegurl71 she recruited me to ZE i remember CWG crashing our wars lol Remeber Teb Dirk & vic ..... then one time Red sonya called us all to cws some random world when we get in the game we see it was CWG war Red was trying to get his own back but he never told us we were crashing a war, anyways later Red starts getting teams to go hunt for cw-ers in the wildy to pile them never bothered with that thought it was pretty pathetic tbh everyday some bs it got annoying.

So we loafed in w6 used to play jokes & go after some CWF peple like jason & keep attacking him lol anyway started to loaf more on the wall with creole pez dylanj jason kipp0z stealth firefoxxx no1s perfect (had a fall out with kipp0z that lasted 3 years) as i cba for the ZE vs the world dramas.

A picture of Red got leaked and posted on the old CWC Red called a meeting ... he closed ZE for like 20 mins till the person owned up then some guy i forget his name starts saying bs that me and cre are spies for CWG it is quite funny as i didn't actually even know anyone in CWG so then Red says delete all non ZE cwers from our lists so me and cre said F that i'll delete YOU instead & quit.

Started playing with creole in w24 met element00x hockley some other ppl kura gao can't remember ..
hockley asked me to join 100p dunno y but i didn't want to then a few ppl asked me to join CWF when i said no they started talking shit saying who do i think i am.lol but i didn't wanna join cos i didn't like kip .. we made up eventually...
Anyway got recruited to CWG 07 had some fun but more people with dramas so quit then rejoined with teb quit again when draco stepped down.

Joined s4l got closed

Joined CWF left with the others who made trinis clan that closed been clanless then quit rs in 08.

litchking shared his account and that's how the pic got out...we were so naughty back then sheesh
I am Bossy Bewts
Posted Image

Posted Image

"Haters are merely cowardly versions of admirers

Tomas
Member Avatar
Scouser

lol thinking back there used to be soo much STUPID drama cw related -_-
Posted Image

Yo Soy Fiesta!

shit was real back in the day
Posted Image

Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

Kyle
July 26 2011, 10:15 PM
shit was real back in the day
Posted Image

Mimi
Member Avatar

Bossy Bewts
July 26 2011, 07:50 PM
Mimi
http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/single/?p=8212381&t=7253438

Joined s4l got closed

litchking shared his account and that's how the pic got out...we were so naughty back then sheesh
oh yea that was his name forgot and i forget the guy who accused us of being spies lol stupid shit
Boom

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar
Most Likely to Survive the Zombie apocalypse.

I call power abuse.

I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: