Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Your Cw History; Something to Read
Topic Started: April 26 2010, 04:32 AM (30,529 Views)
Flare Star
Member Avatar
John Cena

i used to hop around alot but i stopped in w100 in early 06 when i saw there was a lotta competition.....i made alot of good cwer friends there including lonelyloser who got me into clans and jakev (my first rival now good friend). when cwg opened for the first time lonelyloser joined and asked me to join and i did.

when i wasnt playing with cwg i played in w100 and i noticed more players came to world 100 including gaomaster, cooleoe, lady redwine and a few other ppl. we eventually formed team gao which was only meant to be like 5 ppl but it grew. i quit it to focus on cwg while gao made it pretty into a big clan.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Robin Van Persie
Member Avatar
Boom Boom Rajikinz =]

Started in World 84, made loadsa cwar friends like
* Master Teale
* Logan Hfc
* Warlok Blaze
* E l F Ranger
* Draco Assasin
* Desi_Boy534
* Mikeoman
* Clevedon7
* Mycatsrcute

Loads more

Then joined Cwl in early 06/07 Cant really remember <- 1st clan i was ever in

After that i joined clans such as Cwf Lcw 100pcw

Planning to stay at Cwl perm =]
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Kev i n

played in random worlds, then settled down in w65 and played with cordy/draco/ice dr4g0n/moto/etc

cordy later recruited me to cwg and we became leader next yr. when it closed, i joined 100p for a month or so and later quit to make fl with cordy/hockley/scar/deal3r. it died in a couple months and i joined cwp, then i quit and joined cwt and quit later and now im clanless

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar
Most Likely to Survive the Zombie apocalypse.

Well..i started out cwing in w66, then i migrated to w88 after i made my new account since my main got perm muted. while cwing in w88 i met scullarcher and bandit oscar aka triniboy, i met a lot of cwg there and i ended up applying for cwg and got declined 10-9 because i wasn't a ass licker lol. so then i applyed for cwf and managed to get in. 24.140 ip ftw

I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.

Dirk389
Member Avatar
CWG for life, and I mean it!

Here's what I wrote November 8, 2008:

Quote:

My name is Derek (or Dirk389 as most of you know me). I started playing Runescape in the Spring of 2005. By June I was about 75 combat and decided it was time to upgrade to members status. It took all of 3 days for me to find out about Castle Wars... needless to say, after that I was hooked.

I originally played in world 44. It just so happens this was one of two major CW worlds back then. I quickly cought on to the flow of how CW was played. Many of the regulars were impressed that such a low level with such junky gear could play so well. Although I didn't realize it at the time, I was quickly making a name for myself in world 44.

Sometime in mid Summer of that year a player that went by the name of Biker16 started something revolutionary... the first CW clan. He named it Saradomin Knights. I was one of the lowest level members at about 85. This clan wasn't very organized or structured, and it died after only about a month, but it wouldn't be the last of its kind.

Upon the disbandment of Saradomin Knights, a new world based clan named 44-Elite was formed with Suzi_29_99 and Flipside64 as its leaders. This was the first real organized CW clan. It was the first to have a website and an official memberslist. They eagerly recruited me, along with any and all decent players found in world 44. Soon after 44-E was formed alot of smaller CW clans came into the mix. Only one could have even been considered its equal though, and thats Crusade Warriors(aka World 36). They formed out of shear rivalry. Before 44-E was formed, world 44 and 36 had a grudge like no other. Due to major quarrels within the clan, 44-E split after three or four months. Suzi_29_99 remained as the leader, while Flipside64 started a new clan...

He formed Hostility. This was going to be a promising clan with higher requirements and stricter rules than all CW clans before it. Flipside asked me to be his Head Council. It was quite a surprise to me, since I'd never had a leadership position in either of the other clans I had been in, but I accepted. We set out to make a name for Hos. I started playing CW in obscure worlds. This let me meet CWers no one had really seen before and was great for recruiting new talent. With Flipside's experienced leadership and my ability to find new players Hostility became the strongest CW clan in the game. Sometime in July 2006 me and Flipside had a major disagreement and I ended up leaving the clan. He stayed as leader until it closed in March 2007.

During August of 2006 I was approached by V_ct0r, who was a former leader of Crusade Warriors. He said he wanted to start a new clan... the best CW clan anyone had ever seen. We pondered names for a bit and somehow Teb869 came into the mix. The three of us ended up agreeing on the name Castle Wars Greatest. It seemed to fit what were trying to accomplish. The idea quickly took off and we had a site running in no time. CWG had almost unthinkable requirements; accepting only the best of the best. During my time as leader V_ct0r stepped down and it was only me and Teb. We were going strong, completely untouchable... and then Teb just disappeared. I was the only leader left. I managed to keep the tradition alive with win after win until Teb came back a couple months later. Due to family issues he had no access to the internet, which was perfectly understandable. On February 24th me and Teb decided to shutdown CWG with an undefeated record...

On March 26th the clan was reopened due to the extreme want of the old CWG members for us to re-open it. although this time it would be Dracobringer as leader. I was given a council position. For over a year Draco led CWG to victory after victory, but I only remained as council until June 20th 2007. The 21st I had to report to Fort Jackson, SC for basic training. Real life had gotten in the way of my beloved Runescape ( tongue.gif ).

When I returned in September I declined any kind of leadership role due to it being my senior year of highschool and it was more important for me to graduate than play a game. I was an Elite Member from there on out; until its closing on November 6th, 2008. For the last 6 months or so of its life, CWG was led by Shenron_13 and Cordero8. When it closed it was still undefeated... more than two years after we opened it.

That's my history up until then. Not much has happened since, lol...
Add me in 07scape!
"CWC Dirk"

07scape loot: Obsidian Cape x2, Black Mask x10, Zamorak Platebody, Ahrims Robeskirt, Torags Platebody, Zamorak Page 1, Veracs Plateskirt, Ahrims Robetop

Steve
if u want 2 no pm me !

acid
April 26 2010, 05:04 AM
2001-2002 ish

brother played against duffman when he was still lvl 90-100

2002-2005

brother started letting me play on his account so i went and play in w27 against laser907 and beepers2bro (owned >:D)
with keybaby23 and battered0 and this one guy forgot his name, was it sosolid2k?

2005-2007

quit for like a long ass time

2008-2010

came back and was recruited into cwp which then i learn about iping and ip abusing people at small door >:D
was named IP King of w24
after i got my .1, i was position as pk def for cwp against mostly cwf
learned from miles' vids and events on how to mage def
started mage defending for like 7 months
got bored of defending then went on trying to score or learning how to
purepker and totti became the rising stars of cwp's pk def so was fun to see them kill people :D ILYG's!
started scoring in w6 to start off with along with my long pal snake pit6 and many more
loved to defend against brian (gf you .1 noob!) when i had ip over him >:D
played many wars and soon cwp was dying due to members not being active
cwp died, join dcw got bored there, went to ecw due to nar's invite
played in the cwl war (1st time scoring) lost
played in the lcw war (2nd time scoring) draw i presume
played in the cwl war( 20vs20) - almost won at the end of 3rd >:O!
played in the dcw war( today 4-25-10) - win :D!
then i went and grab some rice and typed this poo down O_o
how exactly did u play cw in 2001

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lol Steve I thought the same when I read that, had to double check the date to see when cw was out lol :facepalm:

My CW history really started as I joined CDU when it had just opened and god knows when that was, I can't really remember. I played a lot in w124 with a group of friends who's names have faded away from my head pretty much, but that was the only world I went to back in those days. I enjoyed every moment of CW back then, there was a high level of competition between players but the difference from today's CW was that no one ever fought with one another, everyone were friends and enjoyed the game and afterwards we just sat down talking to each other without one flaming the other for losing a game or two, unlike how it is today...

I think it was somewhere around 2006 when one day me and a few mates decided to go check to see if there are people in other worlds who play CW as much as we do and after a few world visits if I remember correctly we went to w60 to find that there were quiet a lot of players there. We played a game or two and then we hop'ed back to w124. After a while I started playing in w60 more and more till I started making some friends over there. That was when I met Matt Hockly who introduced me to CDU and from there I got to meet Danqzlmp, Armadilo14, Zaroz Purez, Cubanbro06, Hazza151, Tacaol, Kgold6, Cartoon 704, Leg Monster and a lot of other people who I played more and more with. So I stayed in CDU for quiet a while, I quit once or twice but then went back to them till it closed.

At this time around 2006-2007 I met a few people like Doctor 46, Kruising1, Chelleke8, Midi45, 10000flames, Hairyfiba, Jamie Paul, Johan Fire, Kevin Boy50, Jenske, Zanderinos and his brother and many more who played a lot in another CW world which was w54 so I started playing with them most of the times. From there I got introduced by Doctor 46 to another CW clan called CW4FUN which was led by Hairyfiba at the time, the problem was that they were all Dutch and I couldn't speak a word Dutch! (this is why Steve calls me a dutchie >.< )

After a month or so in CW4FUN struggling with everyone not speaking English I became one of the councils and soon after that I became co-leader with 10000flames and worked on expanding the clan and making it possible for none Dutch people to join the clan. The clan got pretty successful and it was loads of fun till we had to close it due to people kind of leaving us on the side due to the "ducth-factor" of the clan. The clan got split up and people went to all different places some just went clanless and never joined another clan after CW4FUN. Me, 10000flames and many others went to EA (Elite Alliance) and joined them.

I didn't felt at home in EA and I stopped playing CW pretty much due to school so I became really inactive and therefore decided to quit EA and go clanless. At this time I stopped playing RS as well, I was away for a few months till I came back and one day Matt started talking about starting a new clan, he then opened 100% CW. I didn't join it at first since I wasn't as active to be in a clan but after a few weeks I became a member of the clan. After a while in the clan I was active enough to become a council so I took the council role and engaged myself a lot in how the clan was ran.

100% CW was known as a clan which crashed almost every war and all of the members known as crashers since basically Matt, Kgold and many others just focused on crashing other clans wars and events most of the times which was something that kept other people off joining the clan since they didn't want to be associated with crashers. So that was the first thing I wanted to have changed as a council. I talked to Matt and the rest of the members and suggested to kind of restart the clan from scratch, make new forums, set up rules and have events of our own on a more regular basis and most of the people agreed to it and 100% CW became the first clan to have actual rules and specifically rules against crashers.

I put a lot of time and effort on the clan and after going through a lot with the clan Matt one day decided he no longer wants to lead the clan and decided to close it but many people including me were against it and wanted to have the clan remained open so I suggested to just have someone replace Matt and he can go down to being a normal member. I sat up a poll and had people voting on who they want to become the new leader and I was voted to take over after Matt. So that was how I became the leader of 100% CW and had it opened for a few years until I had to close it for some reasons which I believe most of you know what they were.

That is pretty summed up and hope you enjoyed reading it IF you read it :P
Quote Post Goto Top

i_own_u_4ev
Member Avatar
Women are like parking spaces, All the good ones are already taken

didn't cw start in december of 2004 i rembmer it was an early christmas present...
**,**
noobs
. ., , .

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ i own u 4ev Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Spoiler: click to toggle

i_own_u_4ev
Member Avatar
Women are like parking spaces, All the good ones are already taken

i_own_u_4ev
April 26 2010, 04:57 PM
didn't cw start in december of 2004 i rembmer it was an early christmas present...
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?13,14,65,2108487

ye wdf this is when it was first introduced...
**,**
noobs
. ., , .

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ i own u 4ev Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Spoiler: click to toggle

mayor chapstick

Nasir
April 26 2010, 04:26 PM
Lol Steve I thought the same when I read that, had to double check the date to see when cw was out lol :facepalm:

My CW history really started as I joined CDU when it had just opened and god knows when that was, I can't really remember. I played a lot in w124 with a group of friends who's names have faded away from my head pretty much, but that was the only world I went to back in those days. I enjoyed every moment of CW back then, there was a high level of competition between players but the difference from today's CW was that no one ever fought with one another, everyone were friends and enjoyed the game and afterwards we just sat down talking to each other without one flaming the other for losing a game or two, unlike how it is today...

I think it was somewhere around 2006 when one day me and a few mates decided to go check to see if there are people in other worlds who play CW as much as we do and after a few world visits if I remember correctly we went to w60 to find that there were quiet a lot of players there. We played a game or two and then we hop'ed back to w124. After a while I started playing in w60 more and more till I started making some friends over there. That was when I met Matt Hockly who introduced me to CDU and from there I got to meet Danqzlmp, Armadylo, Zaroz Purez, Cubanbro, Hazza, Tacaol, Kgold6, Cartoon 704, Leg Monster and a lot of other people who I played more and more with. So I stayed in CDU for quiet a while, I quit once or twice but then went back to them till it closed.

At this time around 2006-2007 I met a few people like Doctor 46, Kruising1, Chelleke8, Midi45, 10000flames, Hairyfiba, Jamie Paul, Johan Fire, Kevin Boy50, Jenske, Zanderinos and his brother and many more who played a lot in another CW world which was w54 so I started playing with them most of the times. From there I got introduced by Doctor 46 to another CW clan called CW4FUN which was led by Hairyfiba at the time, the problem was that they were all Dutch and I couldn't speak a word Dutch! (this is why Steve calls me a dutchie >.< )

After a month or so in CW4FUN struggling with everyone not speaking English I became one of the councils and soon after that I became co-leader with 10000flames and worked on expanding the clan and making it possible for none Dutch people to join the clan. The clan got pretty successful and it was loads of fun till we had to close it due to people kind of leaving us on the side due to the "ducth-factor" of the clan. The clan got split up and people went to all different places some just went clanless and never joined another clan after CW4FUN. Me, 10000flames and many others went to EA (Elite Alliance) and joined them.

I didn't felt at home in EA and I stopped playing CW pretty much due to school so I became really inactive and therefore decided to quit EA and go clanless. At this time I stopped playing RS as well, I was away for a few months till I came back and one day Matt started talking about starting a new clan, he then opened 100% CW. I didn't join it at first since I wasn't as active to be in a clan but after a few weeks I became a member of the clan. After a while in the clan I was active enough to become a council so I took the council role and engaged myself a lot in how the clan was ran.

100% CW was known as a clan which crashed almost every war and all of the members known as crashers since basically Matt, Kgold and many others just focused on crashing other clans wars and events most of the times which was something that kept other people off joining the clan since they didn't want to be associated with crashers. So that was the first thing I wanted to have changed as a council. I talked to Matt and the rest of the members and suggested to kind of restart the clan from scratch, make new forums, set up rules and have events of our own on a more regular basis and most of the people agreed to it and 100% CW became the first clan to have actual rules and specifically rules against crashers.

I put a lot of time and effort on the clan and after going through a lot with the clan Matt one day decided he no longer wants to lead the clan and decided to close it but many people including me were against it and wanted to have the clan remained open so I suggested to just have someone replace Matt and he can go down to being a normal member. I sat up a poll and had people voting on who they want to become the new leader and I was voted to take over after Matt. So that was how I became the leader of 100% CW and had it opened for a few years until I had to close it for some reasons which I believe most of you know what they were.

That is pretty summed up and hope you enjoyed reading it IF you read it :P
-clap clap clap clap clap-

in about 2007 or 2008 i started playin cw, i had rsed for about 1-2 before that but never knew about cw, i started on w66 where i got my first 1.5k tickets then it died and i went to world 144 where i got about 300-500 tickets then world 82 where i got another few hundred tickets, then i got intrested in joining a clan, i looked at them all and liked 100pcw the best, i stalked it for about 6 months (l0l) cuz i was too shy to join, then my best friend killortryto app'd and i sed if he gets in then ill app. he got in so i app'd and got accepted to the clan :D i had alot of fun under the great leadership of nasirtajik, but a few months later it closed :'( i spent about a month clanless then joined dcw and i liked it so thats where i am now

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: