Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Flaming and spamming
Topic Started: March 17 2010, 10:16 PM (5,855 Views)
Katieee

i didnt fucking do shit and i got these idiots coming in flaming me for no reason and idk who they are
Offline Profile Goto Top

Katieee

Balling
March 17 2010, 10:55 PM
hey am i one of these people? those chicks are out of control need to keep a leash on them
exhibit a
Offline Profile Goto Top

Katieee

Balling
March 17 2010, 11:03 PM
its a rap battle chill you faggots started flaming first. Yeah i flamed but the topic is called "rap battle" take a hint you cant rap battle without dissing.
get outta here and flame ppl u actually know
Offline Profile Goto Top

Katieee

im trying to stop the flame omfg
Offline Profile Goto Top

Katieee

i admit i flamed yesterday cus i thought it was funny and someone started it, but today i wasnt planning to flame anyone bc
1. idk who balling is or who he tryin to pose as and
2. flaming 2 days is a row gets old

if the old post is still there (unless it got deleted) i wasnt flaming so u people need to stop acting like i start drama on this forums
Offline Profile Goto Top

Katieee

Balling
March 17 2010, 11:28 PM
you start drama and you know it from your pathetic fairy sig to other bull shit you say on the rap thread....yeah so what i couldve flamed but putting it in a different context that actually fits the name of the thread is so much better...thats what the thread said "rap battle dawg" not "omfg rage this guy just dissed the shit out of me in a rap battle" so imma tell him to "drop his balls"
get a better alibi, u said u dont know anyone and u dont even cw, yet u know whats been on my sig for months now lol??? stop startin the flame more. i called jason a fairy for more than 5 months now, get over it. how about u deal with ur own problems and fuck off other people's. there's a reason y i start flaming jason, so mind ur own business
Edited by Katieee, March 17 2010, 11:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Katieee

i_own_u_4ev
March 18 2010, 12:17 AM
dark won't abuse, i kinda worried about stephen though, totti will just use his powers to get more views for his vid, that is about all the abuse i see coming from him.
+1 LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Katieee

=0
Offline Profile Goto Top

Katieee

flaming about cw is gay
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: