Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
CWL (original); The first cw clan/Team
Topic Started: January 21 2009, 10:45 PM (3,417 Views)
Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

Dirk389
January 21 2009, 11:09 PM
I was always told CWL was the first cw clan. I remember CW Elites was a clan later on...

Also, wasnt CWL founded by Un_H0ly?...

and the original CWL was a RSB clan (as stated in the story)... Their requirements were 75 cmb and 29 tickets... which made 44-E and CrusadeWarriors laugh at them.

Whenever we warred CWL they lost horribly because they had an average cmb of 85 or so, and the other clans were around 105-110 back then.
Cwl was the first incorperated CW clan, But i think Gladz was part CW As well. It's debatable.
They told me I was awful and that shit did not phase me. Tell me how I suck again? My memory is hazy.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

Dirk389
April 8 2011, 11:36 AM
Babbamac1
April 8 2011, 08:23 AM
Dirk389
January 21 2009, 11:09 PM
I was always told CWL was the first cw clan. I remember CW Elites was a clan later on...

Also, wasnt CWL founded by Un_H0ly?...

and the original CWL was a RSB clan (as stated in the story)... Their requirements were 75 cmb and 29 tickets... which made 44-E and CrusadeWarriors laugh at them.

Whenever we warred CWL they lost horribly because they had an average cmb of 85 or so, and the other clans were around 105-110 back then.
Cwl was the first incorperated CW clan, But i think Gladz was part CW As well. It's debatable.
Gladz was waaaaay before CW even came out. Just because they had a lot of CW events (played them a few times with CWG and what not), didn't make them a CW clan.
The Gladz Pkers/Cwers I know. Would somewhat be considered old school legends..

Ice/Moto/Random/Redrose/Emperor/Mat 37/Maximus

I still think Gladz was an overall clan, which was PKing/skilling/DA/CW. They did everything tbh. But ya CWL I'd say was the first clan. (Original CWL)
They told me I was awful and that shit did not phase me. Tell me how I suck again? My memory is hazy.

Posted Image

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

Kylie
April 8 2011, 07:40 PM
if you haven't yet realized that 95% of people here didn't play cw back when your so called legends did
Did you. Yes
Do you know them. I'd hope to believe so. :kanye:

Posted Image

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

Kylie
April 8 2011, 07:46 PM
i know some of them but not all but like i said im probably one of the few that do...
Ok then..

Posted Image

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

He didn't shut me up?Lol I just have nothing else to say, my point was proven that if (someone) knows who they are, then my statement is correct.. (Being An Old schooler like Kyle or a New schooler).

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Clan histories · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: