Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
CWL (original); The first cw clan/Team
Topic Started: January 21 2009, 10:45 PM (3,709 Views)
Dirk389
Member Avatar
CWG for life, and I mean it!

I was always told CWL was the first cw clan. I remember CW Elites was a clan later on...

Also, wasnt CWL founded by Un_H0ly?...

and the original CWL was a RSB clan (as stated in the story)... Their requirements were 75 cmb and 29 tickets... which made 44-E and CrusadeWarriors laugh at them.

Whenever we warred CWL they lost horribly because they had an average cmb of 85 or so, and the other clans were around 105-110 back then.
Add me in 07scape!
"CWC Dirk"

07scape loot: Obsidian Cape x2, Black Mask x10, Zamorak Platebody, Ahrims Robeskirt, Torags Platebody, Zamorak Page 1, Veracs Plateskirt, Ahrims Robetop
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dirk389
Member Avatar
CWG for life, and I mean it!

Babbamac1
April 8 2011, 08:23 AM
Dirk389
January 21 2009, 11:09 PM
I was always told CWL was the first cw clan. I remember CW Elites was a clan later on...

Also, wasnt CWL founded by Un_H0ly?...

and the original CWL was a RSB clan (as stated in the story)... Their requirements were 75 cmb and 29 tickets... which made 44-E and CrusadeWarriors laugh at them.

Whenever we warred CWL they lost horribly because they had an average cmb of 85 or so, and the other clans were around 105-110 back then.
Cwl was the first incorperated CW clan, But i think Gladz was part CW As well. It's debatable.
Gladz was waaaaay before CW even came out. Just because they had a lot of CW events (played them a few times with CWG and what not), didn't make them a CW clan.
Add me in 07scape!
"CWC Dirk"

07scape loot: Obsidian Cape x2, Black Mask x10, Zamorak Platebody, Ahrims Robeskirt, Torags Platebody, Zamorak Page 1, Veracs Plateskirt, Ahrims Robetop
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Clan histories · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: