Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Good Old Days
Topic Started: January 18 2009, 04:33 AM (24,953 Views)
V ct0r
Member Avatar

the actual war vid got deleted but I found the pregame to w36 vs 44e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH0f6qcW3OE

I found w36 team vs the original CWL, this was before we made C_W i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UBKKf2hD-w&feature=related
Without "ME", your clan is only "AWESO".
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

V ct0r
Member Avatar

G
Jan 19 2009, 10:42 PM
Man I remember the original cwg vs cwf 10 v 10

Me and tz scored for cwg and ultma scored all 3 for cwf but we probably would've won if kgold wasn't loafing for like the first two games

he was only in the 10 cuz i needed a replacement for idk who so we could have 10 and back then he had a good click, but he loafed all game i remember i blamed him for the loss I forgot why i know i saw something that he did but cant remember what

V ct0r
Member Avatar

Dirk389
Jan 21 2009, 10:57 AM

whyd u guys vid the only war u guys won against us, and wasnt this the war where u guys called outside clan people from w66 and w65

V ct0r
Member Avatar

Dirk389
Jan 21 2009, 12:08 PM
V ct0r
Jan 21 2009, 11:48 AM
Dirk389
Jan 21 2009, 10:57 AM

whyd u guys vid the only war u guys won against us, and wasnt this the war where u guys called outside clan people from w66 and w65

that was THE 44-e vs w36 war, where rules were "get whoever u fakn can and show up in a week" or w/e. it was 0-0, 0-1 (36), and 0-0 (44 woulda won if i had 30 more secs... i was at our big doors)

that wasnt in the rules wtf i would have gotten CWL friends to come then, the rules were only bring as many as "I" could for the first war, flip was gonna use only his clan. I invited only w36 regulars and some clan mates of mine that were in anarchy(their homeworld was w36 and a bunch of them cw'ed too), THAT vid is the third war in which it was only supposed to be w36 vs w44, I couldnt even call on outside people (not that I did in any previous war but im just saying). Even La seń0r1ta admitted to you guys using outside clan help

V ct0r
Member Avatar

Dirk389
Jan 29 2009, 09:30 PM
Goldy
Jan 29 2009, 07:11 PM
Conan sucked.

best all around player for his time tho?

that is SUCH a lie, back then the 2 overall best players were me and punkdude and honestly the only player i was ever intimidated to play against was punkdude back then, he would win MOST of our games but it was because he would get help from his friends like la sen0rita and that other guy meanwhile i had help only from cj simpson -.-

I NEVER saw conan as a great scorer I always predicted where he was going to cade cuz it would always be the same spot and those were the spots where I would cade the most too, the only time he actually got to score on me was when i ranout of explosives cuz he had like 7 cades on him

btw I never saw him defend at all so how can he be overall best player? and I dont include faint as overall back then cuz he was only a defender back then i'd never see him try to score unless it was from killing their flag holder which was rare

V ct0r
Member Avatar

G
Feb 3 2009, 10:34 PM
Jakev08
Feb 3 2009, 10:24 PM
punk had everything, he could click, score, def and tank.

I remember this one time kinda late at night vic was like "guys everyone come to -insert world here- punkdude just challenged me and said get whoever you can" in cwg chan and when punkdude was trying to score he'd just click and die like 2 seconds later, nice tanking.

i dont remember that

V ct0r
Member Avatar

Goldy
Feb 4 2009, 08:27 AM
Back in the day when Feng used to play I was always so jealous of him because he would cw with like karils, mage book, wand, ahrims, dmace, spear, whip, dds, and runes. Then I realized that sucked because he had no room for anything else l0l

speaking about that, i'm still stumped on how faint was able to carry all that shit at cws. I swear he had like every ancient spell on him+ his karils, ahrims and i think dharoks too

V ct0r
Member Avatar

Jakev08
Feb 12 2009, 10:21 PM
obby sheilds used 2 own when tzharr 1st came out. thats when we did the homeworld w36 vs w44 fight pits event. thats when i 1st met vict0r

i had the shield the first day too :D, i was like "a shield that gives strength bonus?! =0, MUST HAVE" lol

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: