Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Good Old Days
Topic Started: January 18 2009, 04:33 AM (25,888 Views)
G
Future Hall of Famer

Who remembers when ZE would come on cwg forums to flame us with like 10 paragraph long essays and when they'd get owned they'd be like you guys are immature *blah blah blah* this is why we don't come on your site and don't allow you on ours. Then they'd do it again l0l
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

G
Future Hall of Famer

Who remembers when I was the best council in cwg and jesse like hated me and quit and said he was quitting cuz of me then I got demoted wtf????

G
Future Hall of Famer

Lonelyloser3 =\

G
Future Hall of Famer

flarestar5
Jan 29 2009, 12:06 PM
G
Jan 29 2009, 11:56 AM
Who remembers when I was the best council in cwg and jesse like hated me and quit and said he was quitting cuz of me then I got demoted wtf????

dawg i was the best

Lmao nice joke I was by far the best. I made cwg so much fun. I spammed our forums, flamed everyone, and crashed all wars as council. Best council right there yessss.

G
Future Hall of Famer

Mack did nothing as council or leader, the only people with power in cwg who ever did anything were teb, vic, dirk, and bid.

G
Future Hall of Famer

Lmao gold is right on this conan was so damn over rated lol, not even half of what people made him out to be

G
Future Hall of Famer

Man I remember when I first joined cwg I thought oblivion and paul were god and one game it was me and bid vs paul and oblivion and I was like omg we gonna get owned so bad but we beat them yesssss

G
Future Hall of Famer

Jakev08
Feb 3 2009, 10:24 PM
punk had everything, he could click, score, def and tank.

I remember this one time kinda late at night vic was like "guys everyone come to -insert world here- punkdude just challenged me and said get whoever you can" in cwg chan and when punkdude was trying to score he'd just click and die like 2 seconds later, nice tanking.

G
Future Hall of Famer

Wtf bid? How can you not remember that!

G
Future Hall of Famer

V ct0r
Feb 4 2009, 07:35 AM
G
Feb 3 2009, 10:34 PM
Jakev08
Feb 3 2009, 10:24 PM
punk had everything, he could click, score, def and tank.

I remember this one time kinda late at night vic was like "guys everyone come to -insert world here- punkdude just challenged me and said get whoever you can" in cwg chan and when punkdude was trying to score he'd just click and die like 2 seconds later, nice tanking.

i dont remember that

This is when punkdude came back to rs or something I think

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: