Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Good Old Days
Topic Started: January 18 2009, 04:33 AM (24,829 Views)
Luke
Member Avatar
C:

C:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Luke
Member Avatar
C:

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH KABOOM. DO YOU HAVE LOTS OF DIRTY SHIT IN YOUR HOUSE THAT NEEDS ALL CLEANED UP? THEN BUY SOME OF THIS GODDAMN KABOOM. THIS SHIT COULD CLEAN THE WARTS OFF YOUR SISTER'S VAGINA. YOU CAN PUT SOME KABOOM ON YOUR DICK, AND IT'LL GROW THREE INCHES.
FUCK.

IN A FEW MINUTE THERE WILL BE A GODDAMN NUMBER ON YOUR SCREEN. CALL THAT SHIT AND BUY SIX JUGS OF THIS FUCKING KABOOM AND WE'LL THROW IN A SAMURAI SHARK AND SOME GODDAMN ZORBEEZ. WHAT ARE ZORBEEZ? YOU BEST BE JOKING, NIGGER. THOSE FUCKING TOWELS CAN SOAK UP LIKE A GALLON APEICE. YOU'LL PROBABLY NEED THEM AFTER YOU SHARPEN YOUR FUCKING SCISSORS WITH THE SAMURAI SHARK. BECAUSE YOU'LL SIMULTANEOUSLY SHIT, PISS, AND EJACULATE IN YOUR PANTS. HOW DO YOU PISS AND EJACULATE AT THE SAME TIME? FUCK YOU, THAT'S HOW. CALL ME NOW AND I'LL STOP YELLING. NEVERMIND, I CAN'T STOP SO FUCK YOU. I'M GUNNA GO JACK OFF WITH SOME ORANGE-GLO SO PEACE OUT NIGGERS.

SO CALL 1-800-781-7529 NOW AND TELL THEM BILLY MAYS SENT YOU
THAT NUMBER AGAIN IS 1-800-781-7529
THAT'S ONE EIGHT ZERO ZERO SEVEN EIGHT ONE SEVEN FIVE TWO NINE

CALL NAO!

Luke
Member Avatar
C:

G
Jan 19 2009, 10:42 PM
Man I remember the original cwg vs cwf 10 v 10

Me and tz scored for cwg and ultma scored all 3 for cwf but we probably would've won if kgold wasn't loafing for like the first two games

I was the only one to get it out for us wow sad.

Luke
Member Avatar
C:

V ct0r
Jan 19 2009, 11:11 PM
G
Jan 19 2009, 10:42 PM
Man I remember the original cwg vs cwf 10 v 10

Me and tz scored for cwg and ultma scored all 3 for cwf but we probably would've won if kgold wasn't loafing for like the first two games

he was only in the 10 cuz i needed a replacement for idk who so we could have 10 and back then he had a good click, but he loafed all game i remember i blamed him for the loss I forgot why i know i saw something that he did but cant remember what

You didn't need a replacement, you just came into #cwg and were like, "Hey I need 10 people for a war." So I went in even tho I rejoined Cwg like 3 days before that and you let me play. Then for like the first game and half of the second I just stood outside with mace because I was having connection problems and didn't feel like trying to score with it. Vic was like "WOW WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU DO SOMETHING STOP JUST STANDING THERE WITH YOUR FUCKING MACE"
I remember someone kept clearing cades for me when I did start scoring and I got to big doors like everytime but I didn't go out cause I was always low on aids and Jatt and Cordy were never around.
That last score when it was like 3 mins left though and we woulda won cause I run out and like perfect cade but I got maged through wall and passed to Jatt but he died wow.

Luke
Member Avatar
C:

Shut the fuck up flare.

Luke
Member Avatar
C:

Mizen
Jan 26 2009, 02:52 PM
Mack used to get so pissed off cos my tangle never splashed on him. Good times.

Mack hated when people speared him so I speared him at the most random times, it was so funny.

Luke
Member Avatar
C:

G
Jan 26 2009, 08:07 PM
I loved pissing shotgun off by getting flag and running on rocks and dropping it to safe it and then do it again and again, he'd flip out so much lol

Dg?
Dg?
Drop Game?
Dg??
Dg?!
Dg????!?
Scared to dg?
Stupid noob drop the flag?
Wow I'll outclick you just dg...
Dg?????
DG??!?!?!
Dg?

Luke
Member Avatar
C:

The birth of "Full brews gl"
Yesss

Luke
Member Avatar
C:

Jakev08
Jan 26 2009, 10:54 PM
ya he went thru big door and got owned

What? No.
I had own so I went around and under rocks and I was standing in that little square so I was by rocks but mages couldn't get me from other side but someone was standing next to me so I got maged too and then like 3 people like Scar come at me with ddses and whips and I dced and ended up in spawn room.

Luke
Member Avatar
C:

Jakev08
Jan 27 2009, 12:14 AM
i jus remember u trying to score outside sara big doors and u said full brews gl and u died. im prob wrong idk

I usually say it when I'm around a bunch of fags with ip and then I grab flag with no aids and 40hp and run 2 steps and die while they're frozen.
Makes them even angrier.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: