Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Good Old Days
Topic Started: January 18 2009, 04:33 AM (25,847 Views)
Luke
Member Avatar
C:

Back in the day when Feng used to play I was always so jealous of him because he would cw with like karils, mage book, wand, ahrims, dmace, spear, whip, dds, and runes. Then I realized that sucked because he had no room for anything else l0l
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

V ct0r
Member Avatar

Goldy
Feb 4 2009, 08:27 AM
Back in the day when Feng used to play I was always so jealous of him because he would cw with like karils, mage book, wand, ahrims, dmace, spear, whip, dds, and runes. Then I realized that sucked because he had no room for anything else l0l

speaking about that, i'm still stumped on how faint was able to carry all that shit at cws. I swear he had like every ancient spell on him+ his karils, ahrims and i think dharoks too
Without "ME", your clan is only "AWESO".

Jakev08
Member Avatar
l0l

V ct0r
Feb 4 2009, 07:35 AM
G
Feb 3 2009, 10:34 PM
Jakev08
Feb 3 2009, 10:24 PM
punk had everything, he could click, score, def and tank.

I remember this one time kinda late at night vic was like "guys everyone come to -insert world here- punkdude just challenged me and said get whoever you can" in cwg chan and when punkdude was trying to score he'd just click and die like 2 seconds later, nice tanking.

i dont remember that

me either
Posted Image

G
Future Hall of Famer

V ct0r
Feb 4 2009, 07:35 AM
G
Feb 3 2009, 10:34 PM
Jakev08
Feb 3 2009, 10:24 PM
punk had everything, he could click, score, def and tank.

I remember this one time kinda late at night vic was like "guys everyone come to -insert world here- punkdude just challenged me and said get whoever you can" in cwg chan and when punkdude was trying to score he'd just click and die like 2 seconds later, nice tanking.

i dont remember that

This is when punkdude came back to rs or something I think

Jakev08
Member Avatar
l0l

ferrari 2002 owned 2, he was like the best defender
Posted Image

Dirk389
Member Avatar
CWG for life, and I mean it!

Remember when ice and moto hated me cuz me and flip tried to trick them to cw against us but ice was spying on us with his noob and found out l0l
Add me in 07scape!
"CWC Dirk"

07scape loot: Obsidian Cape x2, Black Mask x10, Zamorak Platebody, Ahrims Robeskirt, Torags Platebody, Zamorak Page 1, Veracs Plateskirt, Ahrims Robetop

G
Future Hall of Famer

Dirks a tricky little eskimo

Deleted User
Deleted User

i member wen only 1 prson cud leave spawn room at a time and wen the aids were downstairs in supply room !dancepanda
Quote Post Goto Top

Jakev08
Member Avatar
l0l

remember when u could log out 2 get ppl in
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jakev08
Feb 12 2009, 06:41 PM
remember when u could log out 2 get ppl in

that still works
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: