Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
ppl who suck
Topic Started: October 13 2008, 08:46 PM (10,164 Views)
bat
Member Avatar
sup

Josh3446
Oct 16 2008, 02:47 AM
Goldy
Oct 15 2008, 06:43 PM
oh i thot u were that fag that stacked on w82 and had like a .2 and would always outclick me and say gf or sumtin.

ya i seen him do that too.

ya he lost it now so he hates ip changers

and since he sucks without a ip he has to blame them ya!

:rolleyes:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

bat
Member Avatar
sup

Rozza_05
Oct 16 2008, 08:26 AM
battered0
Oct 16 2008, 08:12 AM
Josh3446
Oct 16 2008, 02:47 AM
Goldy
Oct 15 2008, 06:43 PM
oh i thot u were that fag that stacked on w82 and had like a .2 and would always outclick me and say gf or sumtin.

ya i seen him do that too.

ya he lost it now so he hates ip changers

and since he sucks without a ip he has to blame them ya!

:rolleyes:

Battered you're one of the worst cwers ever lol.

i don't hate ip changers, they just think they're good with click but can't play cw.
I used to have 16.1 ya but it was static (virgin media) before i moved house.

coming from the guy who stacks in w 69 and is most likely so sad about his life he has to be in a fag ass clan called "team hawt"
Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

bat
Member Avatar
sup

Rozza_05
Oct 16 2008, 06:35 PM
lol? james is fag an said that cause he smashed his keyboard when i beat him.

i don't stack 69, it used to be my homeworld. What world you play on battered? you're never on the cw worlds. i seen you like twice on cw world both times you failed, you're shit.

And talkin bout sad ass clans what the fuck, you're in majj packers & Arcanists Greatest lmao? fag irl.

0montezuma0 u cant say anything u nvr seen me play.

mainly because u play on cw worlds that dnt give a challenge y ur stacking on 69/82/24 i was playing in w27 where it was actually gd games all day with challenge when cw worlds came out people stopped playing w 27 so i started going worlds like 129/131/157 or other worlds that actually give a challenge.

o and iv seen u 2x in cw once was w 24 i got in about 10 mins left saw ur team like 5-0 up so didnt bother the other time was when about 10 ppl from cwg came to w 69 where a bunch of ur "gd cwers" were stacking and we beat u guys 9-1 ya we rly failed.

now y dnt u go fuck off back to where ever u came from b4 w 24/82 and ips came?

edit forgot about this

Quote:

And talkin bout sad ass clans what the fuck, you're in majj packers & Arcanists Greatest lmao? fag irl.

u also forgot pool greatest =)
u wont remember this since u wasnt using the last cwc but alot of ppl played arcanists and pissed around making clans for them shen made arcanists greatest and there was another 1 but i forgot name

as for the majj packers this is a joke only certain people get... the people on that list get it cos iv known them for atleast 3 yrs + and jatt knows what it is
Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

bat
Member Avatar
sup

gotta love how falcon has the balls to post on this thread
Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: