Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
New style
Topic Started: October 12 2008, 01:33 AM (892 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

As you notice the skin has been changed as well as some other parts of the forums such as rank images and etc. No one needs to worry if they dislike something too much, anything can be changed (well almost :P ) so post your feedback's here and I'll see what I can do, I'll try my best to keep the majority of the forum users happy.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Would help being more specific because everything can basically be changed so it's easier to change them knowing what they are.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

So far people seem to find it too bright, I'll try adjusting that tomorrow.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

No worries, today I'll try:
- Make the skins whiter areas a bit more darker
- Change some of the rank colors
- Change the buttons that tell when there are new posts in a forum
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't think I can replace the gold decorative with something else that would make it look good and have a relation with CW. But the red/pink bars can be be changed to another color, but that's the only red part I can change.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'll do my best and see what I can change.

------------------

I understand that people may like or dislike something with the style but as I said I'll try my best to satisfy and please the majority as this is a growing community with 170 members already and there's no way everyone is going to like the same thing so people have to deal with the changes unless it's something that affects them way to much then in that case I might consider a change.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: