Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Topic Started: October 8 2008, 03:55 PM (987 Views)
Member Avatar

Oct 8 2008, 11:34 AM
Alright, I'll go first :D . Here is a list of improvements I personally think would lift the community a bit... these are all suggestions so go easy on me if you don't like it:

- Change the skin.
- Change the width of the forum tables. The bigger the forum tables are the better. Assuming that people will post big sized images having big forum tables minimizes the risk of getting disordered tables.
- Make a new banner that looks a bit more professional.
- If you want to stick to the current style or change it make it so all fonts are readable, colorwise.
- Avoid images that don't fit with the way the forums should look. Example: the forum title bars are supposed to be rounded at the edges but there are some little untouched parts that hasn't been removed after rounding the edges (yes I'm a bit too finicky :P )
- Generally make the forums look more CW:ish by maybe using some CW icons and such for forum markers for example.

If you'd like any customizations of the things listed above give me a shout, I'd be glad to help.

- Fast Reply is not enabled in all forums so enabling that would be a good idea.

- Change the forums a bit! The forums and their orders are almost the same as the old CWC, be more creative and make some changes for the sake of keeping things interesting.
- Do some better forum categorizing. For example Arts and Entertainment, General Discussion and Introductions are all under the same category, these aren't that related to be put under the same category. Maybe create a category and call it "Media" then place all forums that have to do with images and movies under it. Then maybe create another category and place all member related forums in that.
- Create some spam free zones. Have some forums for serious discussions without people spamming it and going off topic after one page of posts.

These are a few of my suggestions, like it or hate it they're just suggestions :P (more will be added as they hit my mind).

Offline Profile Goto Top
Member Avatar

ya too light for me i like dark :rolleyes:

Offline Profile Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: