Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Improvements
Topic Started: October 8 2008, 03:55 PM (953 Views)
G
Future Hall of Famer

Seeing as this is a new community you guys might think that there are some problems with it, please post any suggestions you might have to help improve this community, they could be technical improvements such as the skin of the boards or just the way the community should be run.
Offline Profile Goto Top

G
Future Hall of Famer

Thanks for the suggestions

I know that you're good with images and banners and such so if you don't mind could you make a banner that you think would be suitable for the forums and we'll see how it goes from there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

G
Future Hall of Famer

Nasirtajik
Oct 8 2008, 04:44 PM
Sure, not a problem. But it'd would be good to know if the forums style will be changed or not so I can make the banner go with the color of the forums, would look much better that way :P .

I personally like the forums how they are with the color, it has a professional look to it and don't think they should be changed so if you can make a banner suitable for this color forums.
Offline Profile Goto Top

G
Future Hall of Famer

Also guys please don't spam this thread, I'd like for you to only post if you have a suggestion or some feedback on a suggestion already made.
Offline Profile Goto Top

G
Future Hall of Famer

Just do whatever you can to help make these forums better :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

G
Future Hall of Famer

i support that 4 banner it's really nice
Offline Profile Goto Top

G
Future Hall of Famer

Isn't that problem in the codes though, not the skin itself

Which I think you can fix by adding in another code
Offline Profile Goto Top

G
Future Hall of Famer

Josh3446
Oct 12 2008, 02:23 PM
I WANT A TREE HOUSE

I posted saying for people not to spam this thread with useless shit you fucking retard
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: