Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Team Gao and Cw Serenity
Topic Started: October 8 2008, 12:38 AM (1,670 Views)
G
Future Hall of Famer

Quote:

Well tg started off in w100 when i got addicted to cw. I made lots of friends there such as flare, cooleoe, tanks, g0ds, viet, k a e, onces, sceno and sir poo along with the drew dog + shant +.lady redwine(kura's lover) Me, Flare, Cooleoe, were the best flare scored, i helpped cooleoe defend unless needed to score and cooleoe got click. He was even faster than flare at one time. So yeah we cw and got more friends. Then all of a sudden flare was like lets start a team! and he named it Teamgao idk why maybe cuz i was the one with the most highest cb. So ye we got up an ml list but our forums failed so everytime we had an event i would have g0ds spam everyone lol. Tg lost and won aganist other clans, lost to cwv and cwf and idk others, won aganist cwz, mmd, bl and i forgot others. Well tg ended when i went f2p for like a month, and cooleoe sadly quit too :(

So when i came back to cw and p2p i started cwserenity cuz g0ds made me so i had her help me lead. I met lots of other friends within the making of cws such as apes, flubber, and naruto and idk who else lol. Same with tg we had some wins and lose, but this time we did war Cwg score was like 6-0 lol and warred cwf again and won one round lol. We also warred cwp but that came to a big flame war. After like 2-3 months i didnt feel like leading a clan so our members scattered. Some went to 100pcw, cwf, cwv, cwp, cwg almost everywhere but cwl i think. I went to cwv and cwf and staying in cwf for a whhile.

Gao's most epic cw game was gao+kae+w100 vs lonelyloser3+macks0+w100. and we won with score of like 3-0 cuz me and kae jut caded and barraged lol while noobs on our team score lol that was tg time but now prob w129 best games ever

Well thats all... :hiido:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Flare Star
Member Avatar
John Cena

that was wen w100 was good :P
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sir Tenure
Member Avatar
All i have in this world is my balls and my word, and i don't break them for no one

I used to play in w100 alot, but i was a no namer there, even when other ppl knew who i was.
Posted Image

Katieee

tg....................

Kev i n

to get........

dynamic4
Member Avatar
no

man wasnt w100 like the old w24 with lots of random ppl i remember
no

Brandonult
Member Avatar
ARE YOU READY

kwl

Steve
if u want 2 no pm me !

kl

Gao
Member Avatar
Skillzasa

hi
I LOVE MILFS

briaN 405

sup gao `-

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan histories · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: