Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
100% Cw
Topic Started: October 8 2008, 12:37 AM (1,680 Views)
G
Future Hall of Famer

Quote:

This is a VERY long story behind 100%CW.

Not too sure on the dates, but somewere around the end of 2005, me and matt hockley were both in the clan CWL, one of the first cw teams run off w64 lead by Demonsz. We were both in CWL for a long time and saw it change leaders a few times, but when Un_h0ly came to be leader, matt ended up getting kicked out for reasons unknown :unsure:  . He went his way for a few months and eventualy came up with the idea to make his own clan called Castle wars united. He lead them for a few months though the rs events forums were many clans were run from at the time.
Me on the other hand stayed in CWL for a few more months than matt and saw the leadership change once again, this time the leader changed to Reperofrunes (clan killer ftl). Somewhat after taking over, he started getting very inactive and the clan suffered, we started getting very inactive and member maturity went way down. I tried to rally a mutiny of sorts to get reperofrunes out of leadership but many of the newer levels who were personal friends with reperofrunes went against us and i ended up being kicked out of the clan, but taking wuite a few members with me. A month or so after that i was persuaded to set up a clan by Firedrago190 and Armadillo48. We recruited alot of good members and made alot of friendships (that will show later on). We were going for a couple of months before me and matt started talking and we decided to merge our two clans into CDU. with me and matt being leaders, and armadillo48, firedrago, hazza110 and mattg83 as councils. We went on to recruit even more members, many of whom are now recognisable names.
We were very active, and won many-a-war, and were going strong for almost a year. But there were many arguments within the clan with members not liking each other and the stress of having to kick people after having arguments with other members got to me and as nobody else wanted to take over leadership, i closed the clan around the start of 2007.

Me and matt both joined other clans, matt going through all the major clans before going clanless again, and me going to cwl after being clanless for a while.

Around the end of summer 2007, matt decided to make a new clan 100%CW, and this time with the aid of 1000flames, matt's brother lukerdorx, he persuaded me to help and made me Council. The word that me and matt were in a new clan together seemed to spread like fire through the old CDU members, and numerous just came-a-running, members like state_owned, t3h_spliff, zaroz purez, Kid_Famous, Plureskills, Webb-28 and much more. This seemed to pull in a solid base of the clan, and with matt's reputation and constant cwing bringing in the high class members, and the rest of us council running around behind the scenes sorting everything out, we have already become a top clan in the few months we have been around, with many high ticket players, and almost 60 overall members.

So thats the LONG history of 100%CW, matt can fill in the blanks on his side of the story in his posts.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Logan
Member Avatar

=)
Who Dares Wins.

XBL:
Logan Hfc

PSN:
zzLstarzz
TiocfaidhArLa149

|^Anthony^|
Member Avatar
Je moeder op een driewieler

naise to now
RIP CwL - CwL since Feb 2007 - 17 April 2011

Lemon

scum clan wdf

Logan
Member Avatar

Lemon
Oct 8 2008, 10:35 AM
scum clan wdf

ya with bs HC
Who Dares Wins.

XBL:
Logan Hfc

PSN:
zzLstarzz
TiocfaidhArLa149

Brandonult
Member Avatar
ARE YOU READY

kwl

G
Future Hall of Famer

demote that scum hc

Logan
Member Avatar

Jattonfire
Oct 8 2008, 10:38 AM
demote that scum hc

yes !
Who Dares Wins.

XBL:
Logan Hfc

PSN:
zzLstarzz
TiocfaidhArLa149

mojo_jojo145
Member Avatar
Charlie

all in favour of me changing lemons access ?
Posted Image

G
Future Hall of Famer

me and if you want you can give me his access

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan histories · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: