Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Castle Wars Crew
Topic Started: October 8 2008, 12:33 AM (1,441 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Dracobringer=Fag

"Saia didn't join it, but Byob118, Chrono_103 and Jeffrey13 created a clan called "Castle Wars Elites", which has nothing to do with the CWE of today, just to spite us and try to steal members. Well lol, it didn't work and soon a few of them came back after I got some new council to help me run the clan.
"

I think you'll find all of your good players came with us, for exactly the same reason that your cwc is now gone. Because your a power whore. The only point we went back if you noticed, was when you fucked off to cwg. All you ever did in CWC was sit there at the wall cybering some ugly e-slut (Points at Nic's sig) while everyone else did everything for you. The only thing I ever saw you do in w65 was Pk, You got your rep from sponging off Ice and moto, no other reason, and I think everyone here probably knows that now.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Dracobringer=Fag

koddo
Oct 9 2008, 12:46 AM
CWC didn't have very many wars. Our very first war was against SF, Shadowed Forces, lead by Cloudstri101 and Metalic_Max. A 10vs10(I think) which ended in a tie. The second war was against S4L, which we lost because Fed_Slayer, a council from S4L, spied the third game, S4L didn't know about him doing it at the time, but still claimed victory. The third war was a "miniwar" with cwo, which ended up being a 12vs12 which CWC lost.

It only ended in a tie because I scored for SF when i was pissed at Draco lmao. !hidraco

Draco never origionally made CWC. It was made by Saia Jeff Chrono. Draco did exactly the same to CWC what hwe did to CWG. Said the forums were shit, made new forums, gave himself admin and then gave himself leader (See a patern?)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Clan histories · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: