Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Castle Wars Crew
Topic Started: October 8 2008, 12:33 AM (1,448 Views)
G
Future Hall of Famer

Quote:

Yeah. Castle Wars Crew was the first cw clan that I ever lead. It was the clan that sparked from w65 and was made to go against this noob named Mastergsmoke that used to bring his friends there every-so-often to stack against us and then he "tried" to make fun of us in the lobby lol. We had already been playing there for a while but then we started the CWC for a little more organization.

We got the name "Castle Wars Crew" from Ice's old cw team that they called themselves when him and his friends played on w18 and w66 back in the day. Lmfao, and I just remembered. One of the things that totally set us apart from everyone else was that we didn't allow protect prayers unless the other person was prayer on you first or it was a war, this sounds totally stupid now but back then not anywhere near as many people mages and games weren't as "hard" as they are now. This rule was taken away though around 4 or 5 months after the clan was opened.

The original leaders of CWC were was Saiathegreat and me. Then the council members were Ice__Dr4g0n, Rainbowalkr, Legolas Arav and Chrono_103. Some of the original members were Motomangum3, Gasfreak, Kuramarhs, Rune700, Rip Kev, Xplosive666, Burnkate, Shortna, Darkenth, Cosmo_Kan, 8_oblivion_8, Byob118, Tazman71, Tomcat789, Rosco74, Lil_Azn_2o6, 99aza99 and Nazty Nate.

CWC was a fairly good clan I think, since at the time I had absolutely no reputation at all in the community and I didn't know anyone from any of the other bigger worlds, I think we did pretty good.

CWC didn't have very many wars. Our very first war was against SF, Shadowed Forces, lead by Cloudstri101 and Metalic_Max. A 10vs10(I think) which ended in a tie. The second war was against S4L, which we lost because Fed_Slayer, a council from S4L, spied the third game, S4L didn't know about him doing it at the time, but still claimed victory. The third war was a "miniwar" with cwo, which ended up being a 12vs12 which CWC lost. And the fourth war against CWZU, which CWC won.

Shortly after starting the clan we immediately ran into trouble. Some of the council and more well-known members were unhappy with the way things were done and we decided to have a "full-council" setup, with all of us being council instead of having any leaders. After that, we had a series of arguments which resulted in Saia and a few other council leaving the clan.

Saia didn't join it, but Byob118, Chrono_103 and Jeffrey13 created a clan called "Castle Wars Elites", which has nothing to do with the CWE of today, just to spite us and try to steal members. Well lol, it didn't work and soon a few of them came back after I got some new council to help me run the clan.

But, this also didn't last too long. It ended up that the council I had didn't have the leadership it took to keep the members active and playing cwars. Tired of not having help and feeling the clan wasn't going anywhere, I left it to join CWG. Which I made their forums, the same forums they still have today, as a gift to the clan for letting me join. I left CWC on November 19th of 2006 and joined CWG on the same day.

After I left CWC, Squeezle_Bee, one of the people I made council, took over. Along with Kuramarhs and Gasfreak. Saia also came back a few weeks after I left, but they never really did anything.

CWC opened on July 31st of 2006 and closed on May 26th of 2007.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Dracobringer=Fag

"Saia didn't join it, but Byob118, Chrono_103 and Jeffrey13 created a clan called "Castle Wars Elites", which has nothing to do with the CWE of today, just to spite us and try to steal members. Well lol, it didn't work and soon a few of them came back after I got some new council to help me run the clan.
"

I think you'll find all of your good players came with us, for exactly the same reason that your cwc is now gone. Because your a power whore. The only point we went back if you noticed, was when you fucked off to cwg. All you ever did in CWC was sit there at the wall cybering some ugly e-slut (Points at Nic's sig) while everyone else did everything for you. The only thing I ever saw you do in w65 was Pk, You got your rep from sponging off Ice and moto, no other reason, and I think everyone here probably knows that now.
Posted Image

mojo_jojo145
Member Avatar
Charlie

CWC is old skool lol, back when i played castle wars on lyk a lvl 60 :s

byob who started CWC with saia ?
Posted Image

kura
Member Avatar
Snarky

mojo_jojo145
Oct 8 2008, 06:00 PM
CWC is old skool lol, back when i played castle wars on lyk a lvl 60 :s

byob who started CWC with saia ?

Saia and Draco orginially led cwcrew, I forget a lot of it. I joined when they both were, and saia I think quit runescape for awhile, then draco went to cwg and Squeeezle_Bee, Gas and I took over. Then I left, founded cwraiders, and cwcrew was going crazy for a bit. Then Matt came and started to lead it den it got good, and died.
Any problems or concerns? Feel free to drop me a pm.

Clicky --> [Kura] <-- Clicky

"Everything will be okay in the end
if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

"We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better."
~ J.K. Rowling ~

Posted Image

koddo

man sf was the best

dynamic4
Member Avatar
no

man dis 2 old for me
no

kura
Member Avatar
Snarky

koddo
Oct 8 2008, 06:29 PM
man sf was the best

Wat?

if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

"We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better."
~ J.K. Rowling ~

Posted Image

koddo

CWC didn't have very many wars. Our very first war was against SF, Shadowed Forces, lead by Cloudstri101 and Metalic_Max. A 10vs10(I think) which ended in a tie. The second war was against S4L, which we lost because Fed_Slayer, a council from S4L, spied the third game, S4L didn't know about him doing it at the time, but still claimed victory. The third war was a "miniwar" with cwo, which ended up being a 12vs12 which CWC lost.

kura
Member Avatar
Snarky

koddo
Oct 8 2008, 07:46 PM
CWC didn't have very many wars. Our very first war was against SF, Shadowed Forces, lead by Cloudstri101 and Metalic_Max. A 10vs10(I think) which ended in a tie. The second war was against S4L, which we lost because Fed_Slayer, a council from S4L, spied the third game, S4L didn't know about him doing it at the time, but still claimed victory. The third war was a "miniwar" with cwo, which ended up being a 12vs12 which CWC lost.

I know, I just wanted you to tell me.

if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

~ J.K. Rowling ~

Posted Image

Matt
Member Avatar
Dracobringer=Fag

koddo
Oct 9 2008, 12:46 AM

It only ended in a tie because I scored for SF when i was pissed at Draco lmao. !hidraco

Draco never origionally made CWC. It was made by Saia Jeff Chrono. Draco did exactly the same to CWC what hwe did to CWG. Said the forums were shit, made new forums, gave himself admin and then gave himself leader (See a patern?)
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan histories · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: