Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Saradomin 4 Life
Topic Started: October 8 2008, 12:31 AM (1,882 Views)
Dirk389
Member Avatar
CWG for life, and I mean it!

S4L stole my screenies to make their site banner wdf! :angry: <-- angry face l0l
Add me in 07scape!
"CWC Dirk"

07scape loot: Obsidian Cape x2, Black Mask x10, Zamorak Platebody, Ahrims Robeskirt, Torags Platebody, Zamorak Page 1, Veracs Plateskirt, Ahrims Robetop
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

swampert576

minerman1123
Jan 21 2009, 08:30 PM
Spawn
Jan 21 2009, 06:59 PM
how come there no history of z4l but there 1 4 s4l wtf?

wer da fuck is paul pierce's arm going in ur sig

l0llllllllll

Spawn8125
Member Avatar
Fifa World Player 09

minerman1123
Jan 21 2009, 08:30 PM
Spawn
Jan 21 2009, 06:59 PM
how come there no history of z4l but there 1 4 s4l wtf?

wer da fuck is paul pierce's arm going in ur sig

idk but paul pierce is a fag
Posted Image

ZE Founder

G
October 8 2008, 12:31 AM

We also had a Big Scrimmage against Zammy Elites, and there was some small crashing on both sides, but everyone was mainly up on the wall, i think because people wanted to see what these two "new" teams were like, we did fairly well against Zammy Elites and won..then we made the HUGE mistake to ally with them and we ended up backing out at the last minute of helping them because red sonya was a big baby and didn't want to go into the sara portal..so we decided to stay on our own...we never warred cwg, it's not because we were scared(although looking back, we prolly would have lost) but because we hated vic and teb back then, and we weren't giving them the satisfaction to be in the same world as us..

we scrimmed a few more smaller clan, then it was decided we didn't want to lead a clan anymore(plus there was some stuff behind closed doors), too much work and that's when s4l pretty much closed down..

So this is my story and i'm sticking to it B)
[/quote]Actually she "G" is pretty close to the history of ZE, CWG CWO & S4L but it is also "her version" seen through her eyes.

The reason I refused to go into the Saradomin portal was Teb and Vic had the entire CWG team already "set up" with cades & explosives "back then you could log out and in with it still in your inv" after logging so they would have the crucial huge advantage.

Obviously I asked them to dump their cades and flip for portals if they truly wanted to be fair about waring us.
They refused and gave us ONE option, either go into Blue Portal or forfeit.
They also knew us being "Zammy Origin Theme" only practiced on the Zamorak side, and never practiced on the sara side, again giving them another advantage. Ask yourself honestly...What would you do if you were the leader at that time?
No way was I about to allow them to cheat and get away with it, thus I called off the war. They went in with some S4L peeps and claimed a false win over ZE. Thus started the epic hatred for each other. Sure Mixed has her own version to tell, and we also had a huge falling out, but we are all human and make and made mistakes.

If ZE and CWG would of had that war that day, I think that would of been the largest war in the history of CW. ZE had over 175 people there, as did CWG.

That was really the main hatred between ZE and CWG, that and we wouldn't let Ultima2 join ZE and he went ballistic on us and joined CWG 2 days later.

ZE beat CWO just a week prior to the war date with CWG. metalic max and I were friends and he was really a cool guy, and miss playing with him, if any castle war clan was ever deemed the overall best, id vote for them, as they were truly an honest clan.
There was no doubt CWG was the favorite as they were really better at Castle wars than we were because we just started.
Those were some cool times. Maybe even the world "Flame bait" originated at that time as well...lol
Posted Image

Nobody
Member Avatar
hi

bumper fag
hf with 3 day ban!

Posted Image

ZE Founder

You are what Dillen?
Posted Image

Stephen
Member Avatar
_

Dillen
March 3 2011, 11:02 AM
bumper fag
hf with 3 day ban!
I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

Posted ImagePosted Image

Jason

ah the good old s4l...i miss clorisa
Posted Image

Bossy Bewts
Member Avatar
"Future Heart Throb"

That's why it's called my version Mr. ZE Founder :P and i mss you too Jason, but ur never on Msn for me anymore...Blocked i bet -_-
I am Bossy Bewts
Posted Image

Posted Image

"Haters are merely cowardly versions of admirers

ZE Founder

Watcha been up to Mixed?

Pm meh sometime.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan histories · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: