Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
CwV
Topic Started: October 8 2008, 12:23 AM (1,555 Views)
G
Future Hall of Famer

Quote:

Ya CWV...

It was around April of 2006 when I found Castle Wars and took an interest. Then I just ran around killing and such, probably because I was lvl 67 and had no idea what CW was really about.

I was in the Events section of the RS forums and saw the CWL and CWZ threads. As far as I know those were the only 2 clans around back then for CW. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I was lvl 67 and didn't meet either clans requirements. I wanted to CW with a team but my CB lvl held me back. So i started a thread called "Castle Wars Team". Wasn't all that organized, but within a few days I had some members, and after about 2 months we had around 30 or 40 members. We stayed known as Castle Wars Team for a while before I changed the name to Castle Wars Vengeance. We CWed just for fun and pretty much CW pked through that summer and into fall of 2006. We warred CDU multiple times and lost every time. Ya we sucked, but we always had 30+ people at the events and we had a nooby good time.

Around November of 2006 I tried to make CWV a serious team, but we just didn't have the experience or talent necessary to be great. We struggled with inactivity for months, and a few members became frustrated with everything. In June of 2007, R0p3s and Raiderej broke off and formed CWA, Castle Wars Annihliation. With them they took Dragon5312, Killer20267, and Josh3446.

It was then that I realized we needed big changes or the team would die. I started putting more time into the team, making a new site and organizing everything before publicizing it.

From then on we only improved. We gained several key members when CDU closed and when CWA closed. Since then we've steadily improved, and although we're not the best, we do well for ourselves.

That's pretty much it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Avenged

Get fuckin raped, CWV for life!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cjvegas
noob

atlest u guys wer nevr meen to us cw n cwg folk
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Luke
Member Avatar
C:

Wow me and Jenna aren't included??????
Fak u
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kris
Member Avatar
Y2J

Avenged
Jan 16 2009, 09:15 PM
Get fuckin raped, CWV for life!

r u coming back or something l0l
Offline Profile Goto Top

dynamic4
Member Avatar
no

cwv yes
no
Offline Profile Goto Top

Steve
if u want 2 no pm me !

!dancepanda
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Dracobringer=Fag

Goldy
Jan 17 2009, 03:00 AM
Fak u

i was about to say that she wouldnt have cared cos shes dead lmao but shes not !fish
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Avenged

Everyone says Cw is lame now so there's no reason to come back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Karim
~ Presidential-Swagger ~

Goldy
Jan 16 2009, 10:00 PM
Fak u

it was Liam on dark akuma23 when CwV was still alive weren't it :huh:

.....█۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan histories · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: