Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Beatles Collecting. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Original Cavern Club cards; and early fan club card
Topic Started: Mar 6 2018, 05:13 PM (153 Views)
crispo
Level 1
[ * ]
I'm a newby here, and have a few items that I'm thinking of selling, but I don't have much of an idea of what they are worth.

1963 (well worn) and 1964 (better condition) Cavern Cards
An early Fan Club membership card (good, but with Sellotape mark down one side), member number 984 (one of the first one thousand members).
An original B & W Beatles photo of them on a Liverpool bomb site (but glued onto a piece of acrd from my old school exercise book!)

I've just been offered the amounts below, by a company called Tracks, but need a little advice before I agree to their offers.
125 for your Cavern Club 1963 membership card
20 for your Beatles photograph
30 for your Beatles Fan Club membership card
10 for your Cavern Club 1964 membership card

I appreciate that it's hard to say without seeing them, but can anyone tell me if this is a fair offer?

Thanks

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fkmiller
Level 2
[ *  * ]
crispo
Mar 6 2018, 05:13 PM
I'm a newby here, and have a few items that I'm thinking of selling, but I don't have much of an idea of what they are worth.

1963 (well worn) and 1964 (better condition) Cavern Cards
An early Fan Club membership card (good, but with Sellotape mark down one side), member number 984 (one of the first one thousand members).
An original B & W Beatles photo of them on a Liverpool bomb site (but glued onto a piece of acrd from my old school exercise book!)

I've just been offered the amounts below, by a company called Tracks, but need a little advice before I agree to their offers.
125 for your Cavern Club 1963 membership card
20 for your Beatles photograph
30 for your Beatles Fan Club membership card
10 for your Cavern Club 1964 membership card

I appreciate that it's hard to say without seeing them, but can anyone tell me if this is a fair offer?

Thanks

i like the fan club stuff, don't have much of it but those prices seem a tad on the low side. others on here will be more helpful i'm sure. tracks will make more than you on the deal probably,might be worth putting them up on here?

beeb
Level 2
[ *  * ]
A quick search of eBay or Popsike will give you an idea. For example the 1963 Cavern card has sold between 250 and 450 pounds. The 1964 card between 30 and 50 pounds. Companies like Tracks will offer around 40% of the value they will see in reselling the items.

Thank you

crispo
Level 1
[ * ]
I think I'll put one or two items on Ebay with sensible starting prices, and see if there's any interest.

Many thanks.

crispo
Level 1
[ * ]
I've just put the 1963 Cavern Card on Ebay starting at 220....... you never know.

crispo
Level 1
[ * ]
If anyone is interested in a genuine 1964 Cavern Card, I've got three days left on this ebay page: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232717025147?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Memorabilia · Next Topic »
Add Reply