Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Beatles Collecting. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ringo's 1963 Ludwig Oyster Black Pearl three-piece drum kit sold for $2.1 million
Topic Started: Jan 26 2018, 12:08 PM (82 Views)
sexie sadie
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
I saw that Ringo's 1963 Ludwig Oyster Black Pearl three-piece drum kit was sold for $2.1 million. Probably a museum or something like that who has bought. If not Metallica's drummer Lars Ulrich has decided to change his own drumset. :D

Nice piece anyway.

Posted Image

At the same auction was Ringo's own copy of the White Album with the numer "1" sold for $790.000. Wonder if the buyer get it signed for that price?

Source: Rolling Stone

Julien's Auctions
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fkmiller
Level 2
[ *  * ]
sexie sadie
Jan 26 2018, 12:08 PM
I saw that Ringo's 1963 Ludwig Oyster Black Pearl three-piece drum kit was sold for $2.1 million. Probably a museum or something like that who has bought. If not Metallica's drummer Lars Ulrich has decided to change his own drumset. :D

Nice piece anyway.

Posted Image

At the same auction was Ringo's own copy of the White Album with the numer "1" sold for $790.000. Wonder if the buyer get it signed for that price?

Source: Rolling Stone

Julien's Auctions
the white album is incredible enough.jeez imagine owning ringos 0000001?fingerprints and all?.but come on the ludvig is the alpha of all rock memorabilia. tihs will add 10/20% to it's value year by year.who would not have bought this ? i'm insanely fkn jealous iand i'm not the jealous type tbh. these things just kinda DO that to me.what do you folk say?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Chit-Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply