Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Beatles Collecting. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Apple Records Wanted
Topic Started: Nov 3 2017, 09:03 AM (110 Views)
admiral halsey
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi all, if you've been following my budget thread, you will have noted my quest for Apple singles.

I am still trying to build an interesting collection of random worldwide releases. However, I have always had a real passion for the UK releases. My original collection boasted a complete run(Sans FUh and Mary Jane), all with Apple/Pic bags, plus a few demos.

If anyone has any filler copies of the rarer discs, I don't care if they are unplayable/trashed and fit only for display, I will have a cheaper foreign alternative for playing.

Bearing in mind the "budget" aspect of the quest, can anyone help with the following

Apples 3,4,5,6,11,24,37,39,46&49

I am prepared to trade, and currently have a spare FMTY/Northern songs on 3 lines, which can be pulled from ebay to facilitate this.

Thanks for looking.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Chit-Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply