Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Beatles Collecting. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Solid!
Topic Started: Oct 29 2017, 02:32 PM (356 Views)
yellowsubmariner
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
Relisted the solid - especially for Mike....
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172945235511?ssP...984.m1555.l2649
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mike
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Damn, that climbed fast!

muffmasterh
Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yellowsubmariner,Oct 29 2017
02:32 PM
Relisted the solid - especially for Mike....
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172945235511?ssP...984.m1555.l2649

AND ITS GOING NUTS !!! ..... can't even see the initials

yellowsubmariner
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks so much better with the label now clean (ta Henry). You wonder how many of these solid ones are kicking about at boot sales/fairs etc. The dealer I bought this one from obviously had no idea of it's significance, thankfully....

Mike, I await your £500 bid with baited breath.........

Mike
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
You missed a decimal point there. =p

yellowsubmariner
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mike,Oct 30 2017
08:33 AM
You missed a decimal point there. =p

LOL

Worth a try...

yellowsubmariner
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sold for £240, not bad for such a small outlay but I'm slightly disappointed, had 50 watchers.....

Buyer had emailed my prior to bidding asking if I would take it back if it didn't play well, I hope he does now!

muffmasterh
Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yellowsubmariner,Nov 5 2017
06:04 PM
Sold for £240, not bad for such a small outlay but I'm slightly disappointed, had 50 watchers.....

Buyer had emailed my prior to bidding asking if I would take it back if it didn't play well, I hope he does now!

play it and tell him its plays crap. If he is worried about how that plays he is missing the point of its rarity and doesn't deserve it like Mike or I would lol !!!

ended Sunday afternoon, UK bidders doing family things or watching the football, they all help bid it up but not if they are out...

yellowsubmariner
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
muffmasterh,Nov 6 2017
01:14 AM
yellowsubmariner,Nov 5 2017
06:04 PM

play it and tell him its plays crap. If he is worried about how that plays he is missing the point of its rarity and doesn't deserve it like Mike or I would lol !!!

ended Sunday afternoon, UK bidders doing family things or watching the football, they all help bid it up but not if they are out...

He hasn't paid, so who knows...

Have experimented with auction end times. This was a 10 day auction with nearly 50 watchers, not one bid at the end, the guy who won it put in a consolidation bid an hour or so before it ended.

Hope I'm not sounding ungrateful as it only cost e a few pounds but it annoys me when a nice item like this sells for what I would say is a bargain...

rsinige
Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
In hindsight you should’ve kept it, I would’ve!

muffmasterh
Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
rsinige,Nov 6 2017
11:06 AM
In hindsight you should’ve kept it, I would’ve!

me too, although i would not say it undersold, what was disappointing was that it didn't go off right at the end but i'd have said 250 was about the right price. lovely item though and i would have loved to have found it !!

Mike
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
For some reason, for me at least, eBay sales have been dire! Yesterday only one of my records sold and the others barely had any watchers at all. I've always had my items finish on a Sunday evening and always had good interest, but they were all ignored last week for some reason.

This week isn't doing much better.

yellowsubmariner
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
I sent the buyer an email saying I was concerned over his "how does it play" comments and that it may be in both our interests to move on.... I agree it wasn't a bad price but I think it's going to get fired right back at me anyway...

muffmasterh
Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mike,Nov 6 2017
01:54 PM
For some reason, for me at least, eBay sales have been dire! Yesterday only one of my records sold and the others barely had any watchers at all. I've always had my items finish on a Sunday evening and always had good interest, but they were all ignored last week for some reason.

This week isn't doing much better.

I am finding this more and more and i suspect it may have something to do with ebay removing the extra 5p option to list on the north america sites a while ago ....

yellowsubmariner
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
As expected he jumped at the chance to cancel the transaction, even stated at how low it went for!

Right chaps, suggestions for best way to relist this one?

Ten day? What day to end? Buy it now?

I'm like you guys, at a loss re recent sales......

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Items For Sale · Next Topic »
Add Reply