Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Beatles Collecting. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hello From Wisconsin, Usa; New Member
Topic Started: May 25 2017, 10:52 PM (209 Views)
BeatlesFan64
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
Hello all you Beatles fans from all over the world I am Jake and glad to be part of this wonderful forum!!! I was refereed to a member from the Facebook group Beatles Collectors and I wasn't able to check yesterday because it was around 2 in the morning here and I would check when I got up and here I am. I have been a fan of The Beatles ever since I was a kid from my dad who also was a big time fan of The Beatles and solo Beatles music. Just hearing his Beatles records at a young age got me hooked and I knew I would be a fan 4 life. My first ever records I herd from my dad were Abbey Road and Let It Be, and the first solo Beatles cd I herd was The Best Of George Harrison ever since then I like to say the torch was passed onto me as a fan!!! I mainly collect cds but also collect any Beatles/solo Beatles I can afford such as books, DVDs, vinyl, hats, apparel, trading cards, and magazines and the list goes on. I also on a project to collect the Paul McCartney 2 cd special edition sets, just got in Tug Of War today and just missing Venus And Mars, and McCartney II then I am going to collect the books and go after anything else I don't have. The collecting is always been a hobby and fun and love adding new stuff to the collection. I can't wait to learn more new information, meet new friends and hoping to add some new collectibles from this awesome site!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

socorro
Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Jake, welcome to the forum.

Mike
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Welcome!

TheItalianFab4
Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome Jake!

socorro
Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
TIFF!

You're alive!

Where have you been?

Hope to see more of you.

muffmasterh
Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
welcome to the club !!!

admiral halsey
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
A big welcome from the admiral!

AH

BeatlesFan64
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
I just re found this group and didn't realize I had joined, but here I am back from the Magical Mystery Tour

socorro
Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
We didn't stop the bus in the meantime, but plenty of room on board now you're back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourselves! · Next Topic »
Add Reply