Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Beatles Collecting. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pepper Inner Dilemma
Topic Started: Jul 22 2015, 05:10 PM (490 Views)
yellowsubmariner
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm listing a very nice stereo Pepper over the next few days.

The inner sleeve I have for it came from another copy and is not in great condition, creased and one side is completely split.

My question is does the poor inner detract from the good vinyl/sleeve and cutout and would I be better just not including it?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

socorro
Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As long as it is correct to the sleeve and disc, I'd rather have a swapped original inner than a generic one, even if it was in worse condition than the rest of the set. Especially if it is a Fool inner. Does it have the original cutouts?

yellowsubmariner
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
socorro,Jul 22 2015
06:08 PM
As long as it is correct to the sleeve and disc, I'd rather have a swapped original inner than a generic one, even if it was in worse condition than the rest of the set. Especially if it is a Fool inner. Does it have the original cutouts?

Yes the cutout is fine and the torn inner is the genuine article.

evert180_0
Level 2
[ *  * ]
Can you not just repair the inner. Did you say it was a fool inner ? if it is and it's the white side then that is easier.

yellowsubmariner
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
evert180_0,Jul 22 2015
08:15 PM
Can you not just repair the inner. Did you say it was a fool inner ? if it is and it's the white side then that is easier.

I may do that, just wondered whether not having a nice inner was a spoiler.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · eBay Help · Next Topic »
Add Reply